Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith, Vandal, Dex Weapons Tradeable.

DarkLordX2

I have been thinking about it, some people would like to sell/buy these kind of weapons, i am not asking to re-add them to the game, i think they should remain Exclusive, just saying that it would be cool to trade them because DE aren't selling them in the Market. Also, i am not saying people must sell them, but some of us could buy/sell them.

PS: Read before Posting a comment.

Also, think about the Event mods, they are also Exclusive as well.

Edited by DarkLordX2

I like this idea. It could get people who don't use it a little bit of plat and give the weapon to the people who want it. Everyone wins

A little bit of plat he says.

Hilarious.

People would charge hundreds and possibly thousands for the "super exclusive that means its the best ever" weapons.

A little bit of plat he says.

Hilarious.

People would charge hundreds and possibly thousands for the "super exclusive that means its the best ever" weapons.

Markets dictate themselves. Players would refuse to buy for unreasonable prices, bringing the prices of exclusive weapons down for optimistic sellers.

Would make people who sold the exclusives feel dumb as sh*t.

(STILL RAGING because it was during the snipe torn vandal event that my computer decided that it would just explode, but ONLY for that ONE WEEK.)

Edited by Alad_VI

Its a bad idea. Because then people will riot for every built weapon, warframe, and even founders stuff to be tradable. It would ruin the game as a whole.

I didn't say something about Founder stuff, Founders should keep their Exclusive stuff.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Its a bad idea. Because then people will riot for every built weapon, warframe, and even founders stuff to be tradable. It would ruin the game as a whole.

This totally^^

Forget trading these exclusives, that would be non-sense. OP, you just want to get your hands on them in the most unlogical fashion. Dont worry, DE will re-release these items on a particular event someday. Just wait. These items are special for a reason, if you missed the event then tough cookie. You had plenty of time to obtain them, as you said, regardless of your exploding computer problems. Go on your mom's, dad's, brother's, sister's, maybe even cousin's computer, friend'ss computer, etc. If you really wanted them, you could have gotten out of your way for it but you didn't. So, No excuses, no acceptions, it happens.

EDIT: I never got my wraith strun or lato/Braton vandals?? I would be pissed if I saw them floating around trade for an obscene amount of plat.

Edited by Magnagar

Apparently, the 'insert-prefix-here'-'weapon name'-'insert-suffix-here' will be obtainable at a later date (maybe the Proxy Wars?), so I do not think trading them would be needed. 

This sounds good, but I wonder if the adequately named Snipetron Vandal will make a return.

This sounds good, but I wonder if the adequately named Snipetron Vandal will make a return.

Maybe. 

I do not think DE(L) has made any official statement as to the Snipetron Vandal being exclusive, so there is a chance it can be available again. 

This totally^^

Forget trading these exclusives, that would be non-sense. OP, you just want to get your hands on them in the most unlogical fashion. Dont worry, DE will re-release these items on a particular event someday. Just wait. These items are special for a reason, if you missed the event then tough cookie. You had plenty of time to obtain them, as you said, regardless of your exploding computer problems. Go on your mom, dad, brother, sister , maybe even cousin's computer, friends computer, etc. if you really wanted them, you could have gotten out of your way for it but you didn't. So, No excuses, no acceptions, it happens.

Ok...i wasn't into Warframe those days, also, i am sure i am not the only one that would like to buy/sell these weapons.

Ok...i wasn't into Warframe those days, also, i am sure i am not the only one that would like to buy/sell these weapons.

You weren't into warframe those days, doesn't entitle you in anyway. You didn't try hard and participate in the event means you don't deserve the items that were given. Same goes for me a I missed strun wraith lato and Braton vandal. I'm not gonna cry over people with snipertron and its vandal as much as I want it. I rather get it on that special event because again, it make these items that much more special then any other.

Selling/buying them would be a huge mistake for that fact people can do as they please with them without an effort from obtaining in the first place.

Exclusives are like very rare baseball trading cards ... 

Everyone THINKS that they GOTTA have at least ONE, many are hell-bent on having them ALL, and there will be at least ONE person who makes everyone else MISERABLE

Honestly, there is something refreshingly real-world about "exclusives" ... it should be a reminder that, when all is said and done, it's just a game 

You weren't into warframe those days, doesn't entitle you in anyway. You didn't try hard and participate in the event means you don't deserve the items that were given. Same goes for me a I missed strun wraith lato and Braton vandal. I'm not gonna cry over people with snipertron and its vandal as much as I want it. I rather get it on that special event because again, it make these items that much more special then any other.

Selling/buying them would be a huge mistake for that fact people can do as they please with them without an effort from obtaining in the first place.

"You didn't try hard and participate in the event means you don't deserve the items that were given. "
"I'm not gonna cry over people with snipertron and its vandal as much as I want it."

Just keep in mind that Primed Chamber was given to those who were in the top 100, these items were given to all players that participate in the Events, also i have many of these "Exclusive" weapons, also as i said before, if people doesn't want to sell them, they just don't sell them, i was talking about the Trade Option, i am not saying people must sell them if they don't want.

I forgot to mention that Event mods are Tradeable. Event weapons are the same.
"You didn't try hard and participate in the event means you don't deserve the items that were given. "

PS: Read before posting.
Edited by DarkLordX2

Markets dictate themselves. Players would refuse to buy for unreasonable prices, bringing the prices of exclusive weapons down for optimistic sellers.

Would make people who sold the exclusives feel dumb as sh*t.

(STILL RAGING because it was during the snipe torn vandal event that my computer decided that it would just explode, but ONLY for that ONE WEEK.)

Someone paid 200 dollars for the rubedo secondaries.

People are stupid.