Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Kickbot Misuse In Channel Recruiting

So as a Grand Master, it has come to my attention that people are misusing Recruit channel to get KickBot to say "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!" or "Baby don't hurt me!" i think these commands should be only use in Region channel because it is flooding Recruit with silly nonsense instead of "Looking for a clan!" or Hosting T3 defense" or even "LF Resource farming". I am just doing my part and reporting in that little problem. P.S idk what else to put in topic title.

It definitely should only be kept in Region. Hek, the lines that it responds to should be kick commands in Recruiting/Trading, so anyone who tries to play with it in there just gets kicked lol

Still, even in Region it's getting obnoxious. It was funny the first time or few, and I played with it a little as well. However, I stopped well before it crossed the line. At this point, every 2-3 minutes, there are like 3 or 4 people who start saying all his lines (repeating each other as well), so it really just intrudes and annoys everyone else.

Also, it would be wise to leave the "as a Grand Master" bit out in the future.

Guest killine

Yeah this auto response should be kept in region chat tab. I hope they restrict it in recruiting and trading. It's annoying.

So as a Grand Master, it has come to my attention that people are misusing Recruit channel to get KickBot to say "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!" or "Baby don't hurt me!" i think these commands should be only use in Region channel because it is flooding Recruit with silly nonsense instead of "Looking for a clan!" or Hosting T3 defense" or even "LF Resource farming". I am just doing my part and reporting in that little problem. P.S idk what else to put in topic title.

I have an idea for you: 

Blacklist and ignore [DE]Kickbot. 

Now you will never see his messages! 

Sorry for the joke.

It definitely should only be kept in Region. Hek, the lines that it responds to should be kick commands in Recruiting/Trading, so anyone who tries to play with it in there just gets kicked lol.

I agree. Ive been trying to sell things and go on void missions all day and initially it will be fine but then one person does this and the chat is full of it for awhile making it impossible to find what I want. There were guys telling them to stop and go to region that were just being outright ignored.