Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaderbroads Sur T4 2 Hours 46 Min

2rei

most interesting start after 60 when you realy need to work like a good team and use your tactics

I play mostly with one other person so tactics like that start at 20-30 for me so I ain't missing anything, also 40 is were it starts to get really boring so that is usually were I stop. 

there's a difference between T3 and T4

It's pretty much the same trick though.

Mag + Nekros + 2 Character that makes other enemies impossible to do anything in a room with good choke points with 4 corrosive projection. Remember the T4 with Banshee soundquake perma lock to Mag polarize with Loki running around doing nothing but grabbing Life supply?

It instakills everything after you stack enough enemies. With this trick around atm, there's really no fun to lasting long in T4 beside soloing.

you can choose any tactics, but my  opinion not mag , so realy you can invent a lot of tactics 

But when there's a trick around that guarantees a no-challenge, everything is thrown off the window until they fix it.

They fixed invul from guaranteeing perma invincibility for an easy long time run.

Doubt they will allow this kind of trick to remain and one of the factors will be hit. (Likely Corrosive Projection?)

But when there's a trick around that guarantees a no-challenge, everything is thrown off the window until they fix it.

They fixed invul from guaranteeing perma invincibility for an easy long time run.

Doubt they will allow this kind of trick to remain and one of the factors will be hit. (Likely Corrosive Projection?)

They need to fix broken 4s lasting 3 minutes is what needs fixing. Does the person that came up with that even play this game?

Heh Can you do more?

thanks for creating this thread, lots of information for me, was only a few times in the void and i started allready preparing for

sweet beginning and dving into :-))))

Edited by Pala7ine

Me and my friends make the week record of T3 Survival testing an strategy we found on youtube.

Formula One Loki, Mag, Nekros and Banshee.

It's very good combo. We just won't stay more time because the Banshee Guy just go away from computer, and we run out of the control of his mana. It's "easy" to stay more than 2 hours with these cell.

note: if you try this, just kill the Dronnes as soon as they come to live, or you and your cell will instantly die at high level.

EDIT: here the video from the guys who did it, It's not me our my friends here. 

Edited by ArmaChaos

i realy like invent tactics   spots and other things its realy cool when your team works realy good they undestand each other know what to do

although their are some noobs who decided to run t4 survival with me for the entire day having me soloing up to 40 by myself since they all ran to extraction and got mowed down