Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faster Way To Level?

Johto

Question

7 answers to this question

Mods have levels of 5 and 10, max for Warframes and weapons are 30. Defense missions give a ton of experience if you can get into the higher waves. Infested Defense missions are the best in my opinion, just make sure to bring a strong bladed melee weapon and some fire mods.

[size=4]Killing higher level enemies gives you more experience. So what I usually do is use at least one max, or close to max, level item, and the rest low level. This allows me to play in higher level areas and rely on that one thing when I need to, but the rest of the time use my low level stuff to get good experience when I am fighting only a few enemies at once[/size]

Mods have levels of 5 and 10, max for Warframes and weapons are 30. Defense missions give a ton of experience if you can get into the higher waves. Infested Defense missions are the best in my opinion, just make sure to bring a strong bladed melee weapon and some fire mods.

what do you mean by mods have levels of 5 and 10? im guessing Warframe mods are only 5 and Weapons mods are 10 or something?

what do you mean by mods have levels of 5 and 10? im guessing Warframe mods are only 5 and Weapons mods are 10 or something?

Theres black rectangles(when unranked they're black, when you level them up through fusion, they'll become white) on the middle left of the mods, they range from 5 to 10 rectangles. That's how many times a mod may be ranked up by fusion, increasing its power. It depends, some weapon mods are 5, and some are 10. Same goes for the Warframes, just depends on the mod really.

Mostly the ones that go up to 10 are Redirection, and Vitality for the Warframe. Ones for weapons are usually the % Damage increase ones, such as Hornet Strike for pistol's as an example, and Serration for Rifles. Actually, that may be all the mods that can be ranked to 10.

Edited by Numbahs

Do Mobile defense missions. You can easily get 10-20k exp and they're more managable(and take less time) than endless defense misisons and enemies come in a continuous endless stream during the actual defense sections of the mission. Frames with big AoE's(Volt for example) are ideal.

You do tend to get more xp for fighting higher level stuff; but there is a lot to be said about spamming the first boss fight till you're around level 20 or so... You'll make tons of cash, it's very easy (so good for mastering the basics) and you should be able to get a level per run or so if you take your time and fully clear it.

Other than that, you should spam missions.

Killing higher level enemies gives you more experience. So what I usually do is use at least one max, or close to max, level item, and the rest low level. This allows me to play in higher level areas and rely on that one thing when I need to, but the rest of the time use my low level stuff to get good experience when I am fighting only a few enemies at once

Ther is no point how high level mobs u kill, u can farm most easy mobs and get even more xp and there is no point to play high levels for drops, you can find anything in low level maps, like i did in first map when farmed needed mods, just entered solo mode and waiting respawns till found all i need, thats super sad, no point to farm higher levels for drops or enything, wish to devs fix this, so dont waste ur time and level and farm in super easy levels.