Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread - The Perfect Newbie Helper

VermilionBoulder

To be fair when the stalker first appeared and you successfully killed him were you actually completely solo or with a group who carried you? Because I often find that the people who use terminology like "noobs" are insecure about their own skill levels & tend to be the ones who expect everyone else to carry them. But that's just a hypothesis based on my observations, I could very well be wrong. 

As for the Dread proper it's one of the few weapons that can easily get the red crits (Which are amazing BTW), and I really like the design of it visually.

I once just ran around the time I met him again (MR 4) because I was levelling Frost. But when I do meet him nowadays I'm usually in Solo and he spawns and I beat him. And I'm not one liking to be carried unless I'm levelling a frame I surprisingly don't enjoy.

If I were carried and Stalker spawns that means I'm using low level crap and he has great timing which he did. You can't really beat Stalker when you have lo levelled stuff :/. Answer to your question is that I was carried for the first few times. Now I usually carry my own weight

I once just ran around the time I met him again (MR 4) because I was levelling Frost. But when I do meet him nowadays I'm usually in Solo and he spawns and I beat him. And I'm not one liking to be carried unless I'm levelling a frame I surprisingly don't enjoy.

If I were carried and Stalker spawns that means I'm using low level crap and he has great timing which he did. You can't really beat Stalker when you have lo levelled stuff :/. Answer to your question is that I was carried for the first few times. Now I usually carry my own weight

Well at least you're humble enough to admit that you were carried the first few times, which is commendable. Frankly he is difficult to deal with, I've barely manged to drop him once in a straight up fight with my vanilla Rhino (I got the prime version now and am in the process of leveling him) and I managed to get him caught up on a corner the second time when I was leveling another frame (Forgot which one). For the most part the biggest problem with actually downing him is that once he kills his specific target he warps outs almost immediately, so you need to drop him fast or kite like crazy.