Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Dojo Construction.

GreatBlueOwl

Question

- Can I destroy the Oracle momentarily to place it somewhere else and still retain the labs I built?

- Can spawn points only be set in Clan Halls? (Great, Greater, Greatest)

- Will weapons or equipment I researched still remain in new labs after I rebuild it if I happen to destroy a lab to place somewhere else?

- How do I upgrade my Clan to a Shadow Clan?

4 answers to this question

-1.  Can I destroy the Oracle momentarily to place it somewhere else and still retain the labs I built?

- 2. Can spawn points only be set in Clan Halls? (Great, Greater, Greatest)

-3.  Will weapons or equipment I researched still remain in new labs after I rebuild it if I happen to destroy a lab to place somewhere else?

- 4. How do I upgrade my Clan to a Shadow Clan?

1. According to this: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research " The Oracle Room must be built before any of the labs can be built and research can begin" so I would guess that if you destroyed the oracle, you would not be able to start research on anything until its rebuilt. But I could be wrong on that. 

2. Yes only the clan halls can be made into spawn points, I accessed the consoles in my clan's dojo to check and only the different clan halls offered the choice to change the spawn room to there.

3. Yes the research you have already completed should remain and be available once you rebuild the lab.

4. To make your clan into a shadow clan from a ghost clan, you need to build a shadow barracks in your dojo, note that once that is built you will not be able to downsize your clan again and increasing the clan tier also means everything becomes more expensive, like the cost to build and research stuff.

When you use an open building node to build a new room, this new room becomes the "Child" of the original room (and that original room becomes the "Parent" room).

In order to destroy the original (Parent) room now, the new (Child) room must be destroyed first. It is a good idea to keep the Parent/Child relationship in mind when building your dojo as destroying a specific room in the chain could require the destruction of a large number of "Child" rooms first. If you attempt to destroy a room that has a child, you will receive an error that informs you the room still has a child room that must be destroyed first.

Note: When you change the spawn room in your dojo this will alter the Parent-Child relationships of your rooms so that the new Spawn room is essentially considered the "starting room" for the whole of the dojo and will therefore have no parent. If you are having trouble destroying a room and the child rooms being called out by the UI appear to be incorrect, make sure you are not attempting to destroy your dojo's Spawn Room and if you are, try switching the Spawn Room back to your starting Clan Hall if possible (or another room if not), and try again.

Before the building process has begun, rooms can also be canceled by architects with all the resources contributed returning to their respective contributors.

After a room is built, it can be deleted by activating its console and selecting the "Destroy Room" room option on the bottom. Destroying the room will refund all contributed resources and Platinum to the Clan Vault. The destruction process requires two hours to complete.

If the option does not appear, then the room is locked in. This could mean any of the following:

For most rooms, there are other rooms currently attached to it and need to be deleted first.

For the Oracle research room, there are other research rooms that need to be deleted first or another oracle is needed. Deleting Research Rooms does not revert research.

For Great/Grand Halls, either a higher tier hall is in the Dojo or the capacity from that hall is being used to support other rooms. Either destroy enough rooms to lower the capacity requirement or build a Hall of the same tier else where.

For reactors, there are rooms depending on the energy from that reactor. Either destroy enough rooms to lower the energy requirement or build a reactor else where.

For the Barracks, there may be a higher tier barrack in the Dojo. It must be destroyed first or another barrack of the same tier should be built elsewhere.

If you are in a room when it gets destroyed, you get teleported to the Clan Hall.

Once a room has been selected for deletion, a warning will pop up informing that either all or some of the resources used to build that room will be refunded to the Clan Vault. The Room will then turn red, and a two hour count down will start. The room will vanish after the two hours.

Clan Vault

The Clan Vault is a virtual storage for resources. Upon destroying a room, all resources that your clan mates have contributed will be fully refunded to the vault. If you have the Treasurer role, you will be able to prioritize the vault resource pool and draw resources from the vault before taking from your personal inventory when you contribute to a build.

Clan Tiers

Clan tiers are a method to organize clans by size while keeping it possible to run a full dojo for any size of clan. There are separate leader boards for each clan tier, and clans will generally only compete against other clans in the same tier as them when it comes to events and event rewards. A clan’s tier is raised when it builds the appropriate sized clan Barracks and these must be built in order from smallest tier to largest. As mentioned in the UI warning when building a barracks, clan tiers cannot be reduced after a barracks has been built clan's membership has increased in count to the next level. The tiers are organized as follows:

Ghost  MAX 10              Build and research costs are all base value.

Shadow  MAX 30          Build and research costs are roughly three times base value.

Storm  MAX 100           Build and research costs are roughly 10 times base value.

Mountain  MAX 300     Build and research costs are roughly 30 times base value.

Moon  MAX 1000          Build and research costs are roughly 100 times base value.

Edited by -CZ-Plutos

So as long as I have an extra Oracle in my dojo, I can still destroy the other Oracle and my labs will still remain intact without the game prompting me to delete the "child" labs in order to destroy my Oracle? If it works the way I think it will, then that will be great. Cuz I made some blunders with placements of rooms.

Another thing though, is a clan treasury required?

Im glad I found this thread through google search. Heh. It answered a lot of my questions.
Another question I have is: Are there any other Reactor Rooms bigger than the current choices? 

Dev Question: If not, will one be implemented later on in future updates?