The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4's U14.

(PSN)EmoPyroNecrosis

As it stands, in one day PC will have Update 14, an update that seems Self Sustaining, This marks the second time Playstation 4 has been a full major update behind, but this time it's worse, we are not only a full update behind, but also we happen to be 2 small updates and 1 event behind

Last time around we got update 13, and by the time we did PC had 3 weapons we didn't and had gone threw 2 events Cicero, and Tethra, and by the time we finished Tethra they were on the Hives more or less, this seriouslly is warenting my worry now. Enough to actually put down a forum post.

I am hoping an Admin will comment on this post, as I am worried we won't see U14 until september or augest already... but if we actually will have to do 13.8 and 13.9 before we can get U14.... I won't expect it until december, or even the first of next year. Because it seems to take a month for small updates to even get a comming soon post for PS4, so those have become my expectations...

I will be sending a question for the next dev stream if things don't seem more... translucent on what PS4 gamers are to expect time frame wise for the updates we require to be on Update 14.

The plan is to jump straight to U14 the issue i see is the event breeding grounds wich will be a pain since we need ships to get there so i dont know how will they manage it. Also yeah we will wait till September probably so im getting ready for it even if its going to be hard but that reality and i really hope DE figures something out about speeding our builds, thats if they dont get caught up on the update and forget to start the build.

There are other games out there that are even worse on updates and letting their users know what is going on.  DE is actually quite responsive about this compared to other games I have tried.

I for one would like U14 as soon as I can get it, but I can also wait for a solid version to be released.

In general any update that gets put out for us, regardless of size tends to follow this process:

1 week after PC gets the update to fix bugs

1 week to port update to ps4 and send to cert

1 week for sony to process the update

then give or take a week for random circumstances.

So that's why its roughly a month wait for any update. Yes, the process could be done much more efficiently, but this is a pretty reasonable schedule.

Also, PS4 bugs? Wrong subforum I think

OP, don't you think its a bit of exaggeration to say we won't get Update 14 until the beginning of next year? Be patient and stop with the sky is falling and no one cares about us rant. DE has performed well, seeing as they are supporting two different platforms with a third on the way. Concentrate on enjoying your game instead of what the PC has.

I don't understand why don't they start another build right after they give us an update. They spoil the hell out of these ungrateful PC players and we calmly ask them for updates. There's NOTHING to do in Warframe on PS4. How do they expect us to keep doing the same thing

As it stands, in one day PC will have Update 14, an update that seems Self Sustaining, This marks the second time Playstation 4 has been a full major update behind, but this time it's worse, we are not only a full update behind, but also we happen to be 2 small updates and 1 event behind

Last time around we got update 13, and by the time we did PC had 3 weapons we didn't and had gone threw 2 events Cicero, and Tethra, and by the time we finished Tethra they were on the Hives more or less, this seriouslly is warenting my worry now. Enough to actually put down a forum post.

I am hoping an Admin will comment on this post, as I am worried we won't see U14 until september or augest already... but if we actually will have to do 13.8 and 13.9 before we can get U14.... I won't expect it until december, or even the first of next year. Because it seems to take a month for small updates to even get a comming soon post for PS4, so those have become my expectations...

I will be sending a question for the next dev stream if things don't seem more... translucent on what PS4 gamers are to expect time frame wise for the updates we require to be on Update 14.

I see your point of view, but look at it like this. who cares where pc players are on updates in warframe! they are not us and we are not them. we will eventually get the updates and im glad they just dont go giving us updates willy nilly because of sonys long cert process. im glad the pc players are testing these updates for us so we can get updates way less buggy than they got.

Guys I think we all can agree that we're a little thirsty for U14 but let's be patient. We still don't have the Breeding Grounds event so can we get that completed first before The Mad Cephalon? That is the most logical way to go but we all know that we won't see an update until it comes out for the xbone. Thanks once again Microsoft for making things difficult. That's why I bought a mac and ps4 in the first place

In general any update that gets put out for us, regardless of size tends to follow this process:

1 week after PC gets the update to fix bugs

1 week to port update to ps4 and send to cert

1 week for sony to process the update

^This guy is right, just be patient, we'll see the update in August sometime.  Every update has followed this trend.

I remember back in winter nobody was doing this crap, we were all understanding that it would take time to catch up on updates... then the Hyrdoid update came and that's when things changed... Complaints about updates everywhere.  Loki Prime was out on pc for 10 minutes before some ps4 players started crying about how we don't get as much updates... makes us look bad.  

It's like now that more people have ps4s more plebs have appeared... calm down and wait for the update, don't pressure DE like the pc players... (if you go read what's going on with them now, alot of them regret harassing about U14 because DE rushed it thanks to them and now it's apparently buggy as hell.)

Patience is a virtue, that's why your Tenno kneels patiently while you're in the star map, to remind you.

Also:

Thanks once again Microsoft for making things difficult. That's why I bought a mac and ps4 in the first place

I understand buying the PS4 instead of the box but anybody who buys a mac or in general any Apple product is just some kind of special... You're paying alot more, for alot less.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue