Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Choosing

Kanatoshi

Question

Hello guys!
I need some help in finding a warframe for me. I really like meele fighting, so I'd like a warframe that can go in multiple targets and destroy them w/ sword or something. I have started while ago and I was using Excalibur only and I like him but can I make him really strong? I'm also making Valkyr now. Which would you suggest me to use and can I make them strong?

9 answers to this question

You can kinda make all warframe good with the right tools but Valkyr is the best for attacking.

That's just me; but as I was saying Valkyr is the best bet. Currently the highest armour stat with good attacks to complement those who like melee.

As a personal choice.

I roll Volt for melee because of his Speed ability which makes him hit really fast.

Also this is a video I was using a combination of Volt and a Serro:

http://youtu.be/uR2gveBVfdA?t=2m28s

Skip ahead to 2:28 for a brief taster of Volts power.

and some other bits with some melee power.

Edited by Sutherland

If you really like Excalibur, then yes. You'll be happy to know that he can be an extremely good frame that can even take you into the end game.

Build your Excalibur for radial blind. So use mods that increase your range, and duration, and because you'll be using duration mods, slash dash will become a great utility ability, allowing you to dash really far in one direction.

With radial blinds range and duration, you can easily blind an entire room, and melee them to your hearts content.

If you really like Excalibur, then yes. You'll be happy to know that he can be an extremely good frame that can even take you into the end game.

Build your Excalibur for radial blind. So use mods that increase your range, and duration, and because you'll be using duration mods, slash dash will become a great utility ability, allowing you to dash really far in one direction.

With radial blinds range and duration, you can easily blind an entire room, and melee them to your hearts content.

Yes! Radial Blind is brilliant for Excalibur and I will always welcome him in Survival because of it.

Couldn't agree with this more. You can use bladestorm to wipe out entire rooms, shuriken is great for taking out ospreys and void shield drones without having to switch to firearms, and smokescreen gives a melee damage boost which is great for taking out heavies. I build him for power strength with intensify and blind rage, and also have flow, vitality, redirection, and quick rest so I always have stamina for blocking and combos, as well as all 4 abilities and with a life strike dragon nikana I have no problem with melee only playstyle even at 40 min into t3. In short GET ASH.

If you enjoy melee combat, any of the Warframes that have a high base stat in Health, Shields or Armor could be an option. The reason these are more effective then ones with low base defenses is because mods work on a percentile basis, so the higher your base stat, the more potential the frame has.

Rhino, Frost, Valkyr, even Oberon have nice defensive stats. Just don't pick Rhino, because everyone and their grandmother uses him, and im sick of seeing him. Just keep a nice high defense so you can run into a big group of enemies with a high damage weapon without dying, and go to town.