Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worthiness Question

thececilmaster

Question

First off, before I start my actual post, I need to know if I put this in the right section. I thought I General Discussion was right, but I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, back to the main question of this post.

So, I'm part of the Design Council (bought in, not earned), and, since people are being added now, based on their merit, I was wondering what exactly it was that got them in. I want to earn my place on the Council, instead of just being one of those members that paid their money and called it good - I want to be a part of the Council for my merit, not just for my money. So, if any of you have advice on how I could better earn my place on the Council, that would be greatly appreciated.

11 answers to this question

People who have played the game quite a bit and participated in forum discussions (with good behavior of course) and are active members of the community.

At least from my understanding.

P.S. Moving to Players Helping Players.

I would think giving qualitative feedback on game design and development, bug reporting, and suggestive input would go a long  way to that end. As well as putting forth good sound usable ideas for future content for possible use in game would also be highly influential.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I suggested things,brought constructive replies, joked with people,behaved myself right, and now I'm part of it.

You can do it tenno! :)

Doesn't it only last a month?