Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Feedback Subforum Changed To “Pvp Feedback” Psa

[DE]Drew

In preparation for the Dark Sectors changes coming in Update 14, we have changed the name of the Conclave Feedback subforum to “PvP Feedback”, so that it includes all aspects of PvP in Warframe.

Please post all of your player-versus-player feedback in this subforum.  

Few thing I'd like to address during my first times in Conclaves:

1>Sentinels can ruin much of a pvp fight.

2>With how powerful weapons can be with Mods, expect most weapons to at least 1-2 hit kill players.

I was about to mention some things about some Tenno powers but I'll have to regather my thoughts later.

DE said during the live-stream that mods wouldn't work in the beginning but as the player gains some type of xp, the mods would start activating. I believe its a really good concept but, there might be some stuff that might have to be fixed(like anything thats barely released) :o.

I am ready and able to test the upcoming Dark Sectors PvP as much as needed to make it a deserving part of Warframe's package. Not to mention it giving me something to do other than constant PvE will expand the life of the game for me drastically. 

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

DE said during the live-stream that mods wouldn't work in the beginning but as the player gains some type of xp, the mods would start activating. I believe its a really good concept but, there might be some stuff that might have to be fixed(like anything thats barely released) :o.

But that was in the new Clan Conflict Dark Sector coming in this U14. We are talking about the actual Conclave content we have now

So it begins...

I wonder what ideas DE has for pvp balancing, i would advise preset skills/items/mods.

thy disucussed a points based system slowly unlocking mods in your loadouts as you get more of them in one of the livestreams all combatants start as level 1 or 0 and go up based on your build order from top left mod space to bottom right Edited by Lordofgore

So it begins...

I wonder what ideas DE has for pvp balancing, i would advise preset skills/items/mods.

I'm more curious what they're going to do with the drops that were restricted to that mode, since making "PvP Only" drops is not that hot of an idea in a primarily co-op focused game.

Why are you turning Warframe into a PvP game when you said your focus were aimed at PvE?

Doesn't make sense.

[DE] is giving the option of PvP content for players; not to turn Warframe from a PVE to a PVP game. Don;t you think there is the issue that PVE content can get boring after mastering all the weapons/mods/frams in the long run?

Edited by FoxFX

[DE] is giving the option of PvP content for players; not to turn Warframe from a PVE to a PVP game. Don;t you think there is the issue that PVE content can get boring after mastering all the weapons/mods/frams in the long run?

They even said in the past that it was going to have some pvp content.. sigh.. kids like these on the forum are all the same I am finding.. "OMG NO DON'T PVP!! NO PVP THIS IS PVE! THIS GAME COULDN'T POSSIBLY MORE PVP BECAUSE ITS PVE!! DE STOP! STAHP!!!"

Hope Warframe doesn't venture too far from its PvE roots...

PvE roots

>DE

Why are you turning Warframe into a PvP game when you said your focus were aimed at PvE?

Doesn't make sense.

Is its focus not PvE?

ow many PvP modes and missions are there?

How many PvP are there?

That answers itself

The issue is people thinking anything done to PvP means DE isnt focused on PvE anymore or it shouldnt ever do anything for PvP ad tats entirely unreasonable

Edited by Azawarau