Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Rewards

kirean3464

ok i rarely post on this forum, and all im asking for is an opinion.

does anyone think that there should be more resource rewards rather than credits in alert missions?

they would not have to be super rare rewards like oxium or argon crystals but ya know sticking 200 plastids there or 1000 ferrite here seems to be a lot more of a reward than credits. i mean lets face it unless your heavily transmuting or you have obtained the 800 plus course to max your serration credits are obsolete in this game new players struggle as far as there first t1 key. this game is about farming  you are always chasing something and with the way the drop tables are the least that could be done is take some of the strain out of generic resource gathering.

I mean a simple thing like i ran out of ferrite once? why oh ya because there is no high level grinner mission that meets my needs i need to run back with my neckros and hassle some new players for it.

tdlr more resources should be given out as rewards as credits mean nothing

What's laughable are alerts for _single_ items, like 1 Control Module, 1 Orokin Cell, or 1 Neural Sensor.  While they might be useful for lower mastery players, they're generally wastes of time compared to playing the maps where those resources exist in greater quantity.

Edited by (PS4)Mulchman11

> Oxium
>"Super-rare"

> Haaaa

Sorry. But if it's something like Ferrite you'd like, make use of your resource extractors. You'll stock up on quite a bit that way. Farming Apollo survival is another sure-fire way to build up Ferrite.

In any case, some of the alert rewards are quite nice. All auras and nightmare mods are obtainable as such. And not everyone has pockets as deep as yours -- there are some people who do need the credits. I do agree with what Mulchman11 said just now about the single resource rewards though. 

What's laughable are alerts for _single_ items, like 1 Control Module, 1 Orokin Cell, or 1 Neural Sensor.  While they might be useful for lower mastery players, they're generally wastes of time compared to playing the maps where those resources exist in greater quantity.

Yes, all alerts should cater to only the highest ranking people. New people don't need 1 Control Module/Cell/Sensor at a possibly easier more manageable mission objective that is guaranteed to drop.

All alerts should always be 700 thousand of each and only mastery rank 800 million can join those alerts.

"does anyone think-"

No you are literally the only one who has thought of this.

It's such an amazing idea. How do you do it?

dude i never said once i was the first one to post about this but rather than being a sarcastic ......... why not post something constructive if enough people say hey yes i agree they might actually do something about it cal call me optimistic but i at least don,t want my post filled with your idiocy  thanks.

> Oxium

>"Super-rare"

> Haaaa

Sorry. But if it's something like Ferrite you'd like, make use of your resource extractors. You'll stock up on quite a bit that way. Farming Apollo survival is another sure-fire way to build up Ferrite.

In any case, some of the alert rewards are quite nice. All auras and nightmare mods are obtainable as such. And not everyone has pockets as deep as yours -- there are some people who do need the credits. I do agree with what Mulchman11 said just now about the single resource rewards though. 

again dude its not about deep pockets but if your trying to be clever your really not it takes about 2 weeks in this game for credits to become meaningless you pick up your first t1 key and you see which way the wind is blowing and how to make money and thats nothing to say of people simply carrying new players on missions they should not even be on i do it regularly.

Exactly!  Thank god you saw my point!  And on top of that, lets have the Resource Booster double it!!!111!

well all generic rubbish aside that this form attracts i did not mention one thing about stupidly high resources, my simple point is in the long run if you have been playing for one day or one year resources count a lot more than credits so rather than the 5k credits that you can make 4 times the amount from getting taxied to a decent dark sector and going to round five players in general would appreciate resources more because it gets to a point where you actually have to sit down and go back for low end resources and that is literally a grind against enemy's that mean nothing to you..

again dude its not about deep pockets but if your trying to be clever your really not it takes about 2 weeks in this game for credits to become meaningless you pick up your first t1 key and you see which way the wind is blowing and how to make money and thats nothing to say of people simply carrying new players on missions they should not even be on i do it regularly.

Kindly stop making generalizations. Some people really do need credits. Some people don't know which way the wind blows when they first start out. I myself struggled with credits when I first started playing. Of course, the credit alert rewards are laughable to you and I now, but many haven't reached a threshold as comfortable as ours. I do agree that the alert system needs tweaking, but I'm just saying that we don't have to remove the credit rewards either. 

Kindly stop making generalizations. Some people really do need credits. Some people don't know which way the wind blows when they first start out. I myself struggled with credits when I first started playing. Of course, the credit alert rewards are laughable to you and I now, but many haven't reached a threshold as comfortable as ours. I do agree that the alert system needs tweaking, but I'm just saying that we don't have to remove the credit rewards either. 

excuse me i'm making generalizations? well ill cut you a deal ill stop making generalizations if you stop making assumptions at no point did i say the credit reward should be removed however the ratio to credit vs resource reward is laughable i totally understand that new players need credits but  maby i feel like i shouldn't have new players asking me would i have spare time to run with them through survivals for basic resources, i'm not talking about spoon feeding people but  but mixing a reasonable amount of resources into the alerts as basic as they might be can only assist players specifically new ones. take oberon for example good starter frame last solidly to mid wave survivals drops like candy, ok new player now go farm the resources to build the frame on earth, the game is grind but a little help does not  hurt