Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Vs Aklex

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

12 answers to this question

He doesn't want Lex Prime.

To the OP: I like the AKLex, especially in just having the feeling of having two powerful pistols. In terms of fun-factor, I'd say go for it.

He may not want it but its statistically better then Aklex, and if you just want a powerful sidearm just get the brakk.

I was wondering since the Lex is a pretty awesome pistol to me.  Feels pretty great firing a desert eagle style pistol!  No, I don't want Lex Prime (too flashy to me).  Aklex sounds pretty cool, though is it worth it to get?

Afaik if you fire quickly with the Aklex it has a high recoil than the regular one, that makes it less accurate.

The first shot should still have the accuracy of the normal Lex, so just take a tiny break between shots if you want to snipe.

Aklex is an upgrade to the Lex, just be sure to get one single Lex to Rank 30 before you craft the Aklex for mastery.

The Steady Hands mod helps from what I have experienced.

Where do I get this mod easily?  Also, do you guys know some good mods for it?  I currently have Gunslinger, Heated Charge, Convulsion, Hornet Strike, Pistol Gambit, Quickdraw, Slip Magazine, and Suppress.

Afaik if you fire quickly with the Aklex it has a high recoil than the regular one, that makes it less accurate.

The first shot should still have the accuracy of the normal Lex, so just take a tiny break between shots if you want to snipe.

Aklex is an upgrade to the Lex, just be sure to get one single Lex to Rank 30 before you craft the Aklex for mastery.

I got my Lex to rank 30 already.  Shows how much I like the weapon. XD

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

Where do I get this mod easily?  Also, do you guys know some good mods for it?  I currently have Gunslinger, Heated Charge, Convulsion, Hornet Strike, Pistol Gambit, Quickdraw, Slip Magazine, and Suppress.

I've gotten any and all Steady Hands I've found from T3 Survival missions.

As for modding it, while I have not visited AKLex in a while (due to falling in love with melee all over again), I remember modding it with your typical multishot, damage, and crit mods. Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Hornet Strike, then Pistol Gambit and Target Cracker for the crit. Gunslinger can be a good addition if you want more speed on top of Lethal Torrent (if you have it). Slip Magazine can potentially be good if landing hits is a problem. Not sure about Suppress, but then again I was never a good stealth player.

I've gotten any and all Steady Hands I've found from T3 Survival missions.

As for modding it, while I have not visited AKLex in a while (due to falling in love with melee all over again), I remember modding it with your typical multishot, damage, and crit mods. Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Hornet Strike, then Pistol Gambit and Target Cracker for the crit. Gunslinger can be a good addition if you want more speed on top of Lethal Torrent (if you have it). Slip Magazine can potentially be good if landing hits is a problem. Not sure about Suppress, but then again I was never a good stealth player.

Gunslinger is pointless if you already have Lethal Torrent and Slip Magazine is also pointless if you already have Ice Storm. If the alternative is to stack them, you sacrifice slots for damage mods necessary to kill high level mobs.

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Pathogen Rounds, Convulsion, Heated Charge, Target Cracker, and Pistol Gambit. If you want to use Ice Storm, remove Heated Charge with it.