Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks The Stat Helmets Should Come Back

(PSN)ArjunHarikumar

i am relatively new to this game

and i hate the fact that stat helmets are gone

why buy helmets? DE ISNT thinking this through?

its like the cizero mods they were gone but they came back

and it sucks because it ruins fun

but its not a big problem because everyone thinks the stat differences are minor

but for pro's and gamers people who gets pissed out eaasily this ruins their entire game

WARFRAME WILL LOOSE PLAYERS i guess?

warframe already has a low rating ( btw lets go to metacritic and post user reviews boosting warframe reputation whereevr we can)

WHY THIS CHANGE? ARE THEY GOING TO BRING IT BACK?

feel free to express your opinions just say what u feel

Thing is, stat difference is not minor at all. Loki Prime with arcane essence helmet and without it are 2 different frames. That's just one example. That's just one bump in alienating new players which all started with founders pack and continues to this day. At this point new players especially on PC are gimped from the get go.

At this point new players especially on PC are gimped from the get go.

Not really. The helmets didn't make a huge difference, and the founder-only items are nothing special and do not give you an advantage.

A little bit more efficiency or max power is not a significant advantage, at least not one worth complaining about.

It puts nobody at a disadvantage, either.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

right now they have BPs to remove stats from arcane helms, why not just keep helm alerts as they are, and make BPs that can turn normal helms into arcane helms? That way people who just want cosmetic helms can have them, and if someone wants an arcane helm for their build they can have one.

right now they have BPs to remove stats from arcane helms, why not just keep helm alerts as they are, and make BPs that can turn normal helms into arcane helms? That way people who just want cosmetic helms can have them, and if someone wants an arcane helm for their build they can have one.

They totally could, but this whole situation exists because some people just couldn't handle their existence and they will crusade again to make sure they will never exist again... FOREVAR!!!

(So darn silly. Lol.)

Edited by sushidubya

They totally could, but this whole situation exists because some people just couldn't handle their exist and they will crusade again to make sure they will never exist again... FOREVAR!!!

(So darn silly. Lol.)

No. This 'situation' exists because DE made a decision and some people can't handle change in a game that is a work in progress.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

they were a decent work around to the mod limits and were the first corrupted mechanic like vault mods... tell the truth if you have any arcanes you selling them ALL?

For the platinum, I guess yes.

I can't handle being a poor loser out on the streets of Warframe, being spit on by the higher tier people ;~;