Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everyone So Negative About The Update Coming?

Alys_Awooooo

Seriously, I don't get it. I like everything I've seen so far coming in the update. People are complaining about the new frame being locked behind a grindwall. From what I've heard from livestreams (and if it actually drops from J3) it will be on a planet. The only 'grind' which doesnt take long at all unless you're unlucky is getting the parts.

Also people complaining about kubrow being pointless, and player ships being unnecessary. I don't understand. We haven't actually SEEN any of this stuff for ourselves, how can you judge how it will be and how it won't be?

Someone please, enlighten me.

It is simple why people complain.

They either complain because they want some reason to complain. That is the way people are on the internet.

That they fear that things will be repeated. I grit my teeth when I think of what grindwall holds Hydroid. It's a somewhat developed version of Nekros' grindwall, but the Hydroid one is a bit more intense.

Either that or they are trolls.

I see a lot of negativity both ingame and on these forums. I just wanna know why some people aren't happy with it.

People will hate anything and everything. I know it sucks, but we just gotta deal with it. It's worse when you are talking to them in person. That being said, I really can't wait for this update.

People who complain about "the grindwall" dont get that that's the core mechanic of the game.

Tenno ships rock.

Kubrow WONT replace sentinals outright.

People have been begging for genuine content for AGES, and here it is, and yet they still complain. It's just the userbase. Whiny punks.

Edited by PsuedoNam

Because the people who have something positive to say about the game are usually playing the game, whereas those who are displeased congregate here on the forums.  Then of course there are folks who will never be satisfied with anything, and will always have S#&$ to say about any additions to the game, regardless of what they are.

But there are also those who have been here a while, and have become bitter and cynical over time.  They temper their expectations -- if they have any to begin with -- with a realist attitude, and thereby commonly appear as pessimists and naysayers, where in actuality, they care about the game's success more than any other.

Because the people who have something positive to say about the game are usually playing the game, whereas those who are displeased congregate here on the forums.  Then of course there are folks who will never be satisfied with anything, and will always have S#&$ to say about any additions to the game, regardless of what they are.

But there are also those who have been here a while, and have become bitter and cynical over time.  They temper their expectations -- if they have any to begin with -- with a realist attitude, and thereby commonly appear as pessimists and naysayers, where in actuality, they care about the game's success more than any other.

I have been here since.... nova update? And I'm the most cynical person in the world, and even I don't hate anything about this update.

Give a child a toy and he will want another's toy, take the gifted toy away from the child and he will cry.

Complainers are like whiny children complaining about the update but if they scrap the idea the criers will whine about that.

From what I've seen the Space Ships is highly useful, neat and realistic in a way on placing the UI. Kubrows have benefits over the Senitals such a from one devstream there will be hidden items underground and te kubrows can dig it up. Don't know if they scrap that idea but its awesome. There is a whole list I can add on why kubrows and the new UI is great. People are never happy if they are unhappy about the developer's choices I suggest they leave and find another game that makes them happy. No point in dwelling in a place that makes you unhappy.

This is the perfect place to tell my story. I knew a guy (not my friend) He was a huge battlefield fan. He owned them all. Has many hours on them. He pre ordered BF4 and said it was the worst game ever and never played it. Wanna know why? Cause the medpacks Could only heal one guy at a time. THAT'S WHY! The cringe is high on this one. 

Because not everyone thinks everything is 100% amazing and positive and mindblowing.

When you are met with so much disappointment in the game industry, and have grown up seeing it get worse, you learn to expect the worst, and to be disappointed by default.

You can only be pleasantly surprised that way. If it's a disappointment, you already expected it.

I don't know why people are so negative, this will be one of the best and biggest updates we seen in a while. So many cool things coming, Player Ships, Kubrows, a freaking awesome Mirage, a bunch of new weapons to level up, Solar Rails new PvP game mode. I honestly can't wait for all of this. 

I don't know why people are so negative, this will be one of the best and biggest updates we seen in a while. So many cool things coming, Player Ships, Kubrows, a freaking awesome Mirage, a bunch of new weapons to level up, Solar Rails new PvP game mode. I honestly can't wait for all of this. 

Yeah how dare someone find those things not interesting or cool.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE THE SAME! YEAH!

I have been here since.... nova update? And I'm the most cynical person in the world, and even I don't hate anything about this update.

Opinions vary, of course.  I approve of at least most of the stuff they're adding that we know about with this upcoming update; the NPE desperately needed some love, we're finally getting Vor's Prize, and the new UI/Liset will add a great deal of immersion to the game.  Perhaps the majority feels the same way, since this forum isn't an indicator of the majority of players in Warframe, despite what some would like to think.

People who are mad cry louder than those who are content, as well.

So im back, I like this post. Anyway, one good reason why people hate is cus they play all their big &60 games that are all (sometimes) polished and done. Then they come into Warframe a FREE and in BETA game. Those 2 words right there should say something about the game, but they are too silly to understand it. Warframe is actually doing really good for a F2P and a game thats in open beta.