The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Enforce Defense Extraction Etiquette?

(PSN)da-link-went-1

Question

Running t-4 defense, party of four, we crash.

The host reinvited everyone but our Nova doesn't rejoin. We get another player that comes in as Nyx, I'm already running Nyx so I switch over to my radial disarm loki. Who I'm no where near as good with. But whatever help the squad.

We're farming loki prime, sure as sh!t wave 5 come and goes with a lex prime BP...

our newest addition waits till there's 1 second left then takes the reward and leaves us high and dry.

... I dunno, I just thought this was pretty lame. T1 - T3 I don't think I would have minded.

Edited by (PS4)da-link-went-1

12 answers to this question

I always telling ppl that i let randomly join def mission to leave once they get what they want regardless of my or other goal. U may ask why i encouraging such behavior? Because RNG i nasty thing and i would rather to let that person go when he got what he wanted then dragging him over countless waves then have him DCed because it happens i'm not that good host to keep the game up for him that long.

But it's just me here few tips for your case: make agreement be forehead on what u trying to obtain, on your recruitment msg set waves limit u aiming for it's important because not every time u can find player that can or are willing to sty 60+ waves, lastly don't ever never give key role to play a person u just took as a fill slot purpose only. That would be all for today class over.

In the event that me or a friend is the host while someone is being a bad Tenno, we tend to whisper each other, select Battle then leave last second. Karma is a "scorpion".

Grineer_Skorpion.png.

But otherwise, we don't and it is generally frowned upon.

Not surprising in the slightest. People know it's good idea to have 3 Lex Primes in advance. Unless you specifically asked that player to not leave until wave X before starting and got his/her agreement... Well, you can't complain.

If people want to farm for lex prime they can just spam T3 defense.  It's one of the easiest keys to get with the least amount of worthwhile stuff and lex prime BP is one of the easiest things to get from it.  Leaving a T4 run for it is silly.

Not surprising in the slightest. People know it's good idea to have 3 Lex Primes in advance. Unless you specifically asked that player to not leave until wave X before starting and got his/her agreement... Well, you can't complain.

Yeah, it was discussed that we were farming loki.

Not sure why the title of the thread was edited by a moderator....

"soul punched from general discussion" into players helping players which is funny because I wasn't asking for help.

I was just generally discussing the fact that people can suck.

Edited by (PS4)da-link-went-1