Sigh I Wont Even Fit On My Ship...

bobsack438

it's ok, our ships have small cupboards that actually link directly into the Void so we have infinite storage space for anything that isn't a Warframe, Weapon, or Pet.  The cupboards are picky about those for some reason.  I blame the change over from Ordis-7 to Ordis-8.

it's ok, our ships have small cupboards that actually link directly into the Void so we have infinite storage space for anything that isn't a Warframe, Weapon, or Pet.  The cupboards are picky about those for some reason.  I blame the change over from Ordis-7 to Ordis-8.

Thank goodness

what about throw out of your ship?

And noooooooo

Where am i supposed to put all my nano spores and alloy plates, i use to just keep em in space but now since im moving in a small ship where do i put them now , i dont think ill fit..... 

The ship has a dimensional pocket that has infinite space(Orokin Technology).

That I think off.

Edited by MEGANOLD

Got a new space-bat-dog-whatever-the-hell-it-is/Kubrow? Don't know what to feed it? Have literally tons of those nano-spores you accumulated while farming ODD's? Don't despair!

piJAkYu.png

Get your blueprint for nano s'mores now! Now comes in greedy milk flavor!

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Where am i supposed to put all my nano spores and alloy plates, i use to just keep em in space but now since im moving in a small ship where do i put them now , i dont think ill fit.....

Singularity-based compression in a stasis pod...

Duh.