Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Starter World

GunBladeSlash

im pretty sure earth is going to be the new beginner level judge by some of the hints given to us what do you guys think?

IM pretty sure you made that up beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp its 1:27 and its time for me to turn down....

IM pretty sure you made that up beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp its 1:27 and its time for me to turn down....

no look at the liset it says your story begiins here with vor and on earth shooting a laser maybe quests will begin on earth

No, mercury will always be the starting location.  Why would you think earth would be a new one?

What hints? What everything? I heard we had access to both Venus and Mercury by some early concept for U14. That could be different by now.

no look at the liset it says your story begiins here with vor and on earth shooting a laser maybe quests will begin on earth

your story begins here it was on liset something is happening or starting on earth maybe mercury and venus will be tutriol levels and questing begins on earth

The impression I got from the devstreams was that you wake from cryosleep and start the tutorial on earth but when you escape from earth vor damages your ship and you have to go to mercury to repair it and get revenge on vor thus giving you a preview of earth so you have something to look forward to and still keeping mercury as the starter planet.

Earth won't be the starter planet, it'll progress roughly the same as it had been. It could start on Earth as the quest, where you then arrive on Mercury after you escape. Then you train and level up until you reach Vor and give him the ol' one two.

What IF vors quest starts on earth

As far as i remember from Dev stream new players start with Earth,Phobos,Mercury and 1 more planet which i dont remember. Idea was to let players experience different tilesets from the start. I guess enemy lvl will be adjusted accordingly