New Prime Idea. (Need A Artist To Paint This..can Someone Help Me?)

WARNING: Before reading this idea..make sure that Valkyr was a recently discoved frame, this idea really doesn't make sense but don't tell me this junk : "DIS IDEA SUCKZ..", please..This was just a small idea that I would really like to see in warframe...

Valkyr Prime : Being a warframe fought from the Orokin Void, Valkyr Prime bends the ties of battle, creating chaos and destruction around her.

Stats:

150 health  (4.50 when maxed)

100 shield  (300 when maxed)

20 armour  (50 when maxed)

100 energy/stamina (160 when maxed)

5.2 speed (Increased by speed mods)

Ummm...get it? 5.2 speed? This is 1 fast/slow warframe....

All abilitys are the same, except hysteria.

On hysteria, instead of quicker speed, its a lot more damage...causing Valkyr Prime to punch like a freakin truck!!! However the attacks are slightly slower then normal...

Before I end this post...I would like to give thanks to the DE for inspiring me for this idea, along with Mirage. (I DID NOT GIVE THE IDEA OF MIRAGE.)

That's it. See you later, Tenno.

And also, Valkyr Prime is the ONLY Tenno frame yet that has upgradable shields, but you gotta spend like 100 plat to max em out..

Edited by zombiekiller332

DIS IDEA SUCKZ..

jk, sorta, valkyr cant be prime she was made by corpus so she can be vandal but thats it. Armor doesnt grow as you level and I will die before I see her with only 20 armor 5.2 speed is like tap the w and your at the end of the map loki being the fasts has only 1.25. Please all I can say is just look into the frame you are primeing and know how leveling works before posting something like this and whats with the play 100 plats to max shield we havent been bought by PWE yet

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyr_(Warframe)

I am really on the fence here guessing weather or not this is a troll post

Edited by Sasoka

Paint? Using what kind amedia bro? a dry brush, sponge, wet on wet? Sure woulkd be fun to do, but without knowing what kind of paintinjg you want, itd super hard to get it exactly the way youd like to see it >.<

dont encourage this post its lore broken 

:l

I think ive seen enough comments saying "DIS IDEA SUCKZ.." without really saying it...can someone block it?

the post, if youre looking to delete it you cant block, the hate well you kinda called that on yourself and no you cant block that

I really thought this idea would do something, guess not. :(

its not really an idea since prime warframe are already implied as soon as they are released and we just leave DE to making stats

Edited by Sasoka

Hmm, many users like you want Prime warframes, which cannot get to life because its lore is broken, Corpus made Valkyr so Valkyr cannot get prime version, man some of you really need to read lore. Its not hate, you just didin't do enough research.

Edited by NyancraftG

well, valkyr is NOT corpus made, Zanuka is corpus made, salad v was just reaping apart waframes to give zanuka their abilities.

"

• In addition to the point above, Valkyr is the first Warframe that is not entirely of Tenno/Orokin origin, having Corpus tech installed (functional or not) in addition to her original Warframe."

It's stated that Valkyr is how she is right now because of the corpus experiments, not what she was before them nor that the corpus directly "made" her. This could lead to there being a prime variant but it appears, to me at least, highly, highly unlikely.

5.2 speed

20 armour

this is loki with Valkyrs abilities

what I mean to say by this is that with that Kind of speed Valkyr lacks what makes her such a badass and that is that she is the frame with the most (effective health) Rhino can at most have an Effective health of 5 to 6k but Valkyr Laughs at that with her damage mitigation.

and with the speed you really need to think about how that reacts with Lag, and Powers such as buffs that have a range limit, but most Importantly Volts speed a Volt hits you with a 100% speed boost and now even without sprinting you can dash accross the map in seconds making dodging aiming and melee close to Impossible .

sorry to be negative I understand that it may seem mean to just shut down your Idea like that but it doesn't make sense as it gets rid of the essence of the frame.

PS Ive been campaigning for Volt to have a sprint speed boost because without spending 25 energy his speed is atrocious and I expect that is how u feel with Valkyr in General in future just try not to go too Over the top with stats like that especially if you need to change other aspects of a frame to make them account for this factor

It's stated that Valkyr is how she is right now because of the corpus experiments, not what she was before them nor that the corpus directly "made" her. This could lead to there being a prime variant but it appears, to me at least, highly, highly unlikely.

same here

I would be more interested in what sort of Warframe Valkyr was before the Corpus turned her into a feral PTSD berserker. They wouldn't be able to have a Prime of the Valkyr we know for sure because the Primes are the Orokin original Warframes that the "normal" ones were based off and Valkyr as-is was a Corpus experiment.