Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pvp Small Suggestion

dandin3

i'm not sure. but i seems like update 14 will upgrade pvp game mode too

so a small but important thing. it will be nice if the damage done by tenno to tenno will be re dose to 50% or even less. because right now you can pretty much kill any lvl teno with one shot . and it take all the fun out . not much tactic in it its just " who get to shot first" 

what do you ppl think?

I think that there is nothing wrong in twitch shooting.

This.

That being said, right now we don't know the exact nature of the mechanics of the upcoming PvP changes right now. It may be limited only to the Dark Sectors upon release, but nevertheless it would be best to simply wait it out, considering it is so close to release.

Anyway, hopefully with the Dark Sector PvP being added, Conclaves and Dojo Duels will get the much needed attention they deserve.

I think that there is nothing wrong in twitch shooting.

they can lower it more than 50% .. i just ask for damage rebuild on pvp.  

This.

That being said, right now we don't know the exact nature of the mechanics of the upcoming PvP changes right now. It may be limited only to the Dark Sectors upon release, but nevertheless it would be best to simply wait it out, considering it is so close to release.

Anyway, hopefully with the Dark Sector PvP being added, Conclaves and Dojo Duels will get the much needed attention they deserve.

k u right.. let's just wait and see how it goes