The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Kubrows Have Level? Skills? Affinity?

Domaik

Kinda pointless to ask since no one knows this information....or do you??!!!!!

But what is your opinion?

Also, do you think you'll need to check on them every day as in log in everyday and interact with them....

will they just have an affinity metter-sort of thing? or get mad and poop all around your ship if you don't show for days? xD

I hope not i mena i don't mind while in game checking on my stuff from time to time but log in EVERDAY NO NO just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well dev stream gave me that impression i think they did say you'd need to check on him often? maybe he will have an affinity meter towards the owner or what ever

Then why did you ask if it was the obvious answer?

I can´t find any point why people keep asking things like that when the update 14 is the answer.

But what is your opinion?

Some people actually enjoy speculation and the conversations that arise from it.

Opinion≠Speculation.

I believe he was more or less hoping that some of us here knew the answer to these questions, and was less trying to speculate what was going to happen.

Re-read his post, I really do not understand how anyone could misconstrue the intent that it was to promote conversation about a speculated topic, even the title alludes to it.

Also, I do not see how you could have gathered that I equated opinion to speculation from my short statement, though even if I had, speculation by one of it's definitions is an opinion reached through conjecture.

Some people actually enjoy speculation and the conversations that arise from it.

This guy right here, he understood me. 

I'm sorry I might not made myself clear, that would be my fault sorry.

Was I looking for an answer, yes, aren't we all?

But the true objective of this post was for those who have watched the stream (and paid more attention than I do) to tell their opinion or speculation according to what was said in the Dev stream or their own beliefs/ideas...

I guess I'll kill some time and rewatch it and listen properly this time, I believe they did tell some juicy info about them and the different Kubrow "classes" and bio engenieering for the perfect kubrow...I'll definitely check on that and maybe open a post for the impatient people like me aboard the hype train to update 14

Edited by Domaik