Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Clothing?

I know it sounds like a bad idea because it's like the warframe is already the clothing but I was just wondering what Excaliber will look like in a hoodie or in basic ninja clothes. What do you guys think?

398833-dark_sector_art_04.jpg

(Source, Hayden Tenno - Dark Sector)

Edited by Kasamoto

dark_sector_hayden_tenno_by_ima_raver-d5

Haydens full body wasn't like his arm in the game at all so that's why he kept his original clothes on. I must say he looks cool with the clothing on though. Too bad i missed out on the proto armor Excaliber skin. Digital Extremes should bring Hayden Tenno into the game as a separate warframe to choose from. I know Excaliber looks like Hayden but Hayden has different powers like his afterTouch power that allows Hayden to guide his Glaive through the air, the powerThrow power that made the Glaive an even deadlier weapon, his Shift power that allowed him to be invisible, and his shieldPower that allowed him to create a shield that follows him. What do you guys think?

Edited by (PS4)xX-3Z0NER-Xx

the pic is great, but yes, it is not really in the spirit of the game

The "spirit of the game"?

Man, last I checked Warframe is about multicolor humanoid things killing other humanoid (sometimes not) things to get more dosh, mods and weapons.

Also soon it will have space tamagochis.

How are shirts not "in the spirit of the game", I don't see what stops my Loki from picking up a Hawaiian shirt and putting it on because he likes it.

The "spirit of the game"?

Man, last I checked Warframe is about multicolor humanoid things killing other humanoid (sometimes not) things to get more dosh, mods and weapons.

Also soon it will have space tamagochis.

How are shirts not "in the spirit of the game", I don't see what stops my Loki from picking up a Hawaiian shirt and putting it on because he likes it.

Not sure if trolling or just really wants shirts....but besides that point, there actually is such a things as art/style consistency. Nothing of what you mention does away with any of that. Typical clothing however does.

It's about as silly an idea as wearing a cloak over an environnement-sealed, self-sustaining battle armor-suit. (In case you don't get the reference, look up "Master Chief cloak" on Google).

Still would be funny though because... well it IS silly.