Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Clothing?

I just want a true ninja scarf that goes around the neck and part of the face completely. D: Would look so badass on Ash

Wait, aren't tenno faces already covered? You know, by the warframe?

Also, this idea is bad. The clothing I mean. It's like throwing a christmas sweater on over a suit of armour. What would even be the point? Your crazy biomechanical space suit designed for fighting stuff in space and on frozen ice worlds needs a sweater for laying around on your climate controlled spaceship?

I know it sounds like a bad idea because it's like the warframe is already the clothing but I was just wondering what Excaliber will look like in a hoodie or in basic ninja clothes. What do you guys think?

im shure in real he look like barbies KEN ! 8-}

I'll need to see what Nova with her soon-to-come twintails alternate helmet looks like in a sailor uniform before giving my opinion on Tenno wearing clothes.

can i see a pedobear depp down there in your soul? :D

I just want a true ninja scarf that goes around the neck and part of the face completely. D: Would look so badass on Ash

In one of the more recent Devstreams(I forget which one sorry!) they showed some concept art of said scarf and I nearly fainted because it looked so nice, not sure what happened to the idea sadly =/ I do recall that Sheldon was talking about how Wednesdays were going to be more about Tenno Reinforcements etc...

The "spirit of the game"?

Man, last I checked Warframe is about multicolor humanoid things killing other humanoid (sometimes not) things to get more dosh, mods and weapons.

Also soon it will have space tamagochis.

How are shirts not "in the spirit of the game", I don't see what stops my Loki from picking up a Hawaiian shirt and putting it on because he likes it.

Seriously man? You dont know what 'spirit of' entails? It's like wearing a furry pink panda backpack in EA's Battlefield instead of the norm gear. It's like The President of The UFP wearing The Emperor's Robes. It's like wearing all black to a St.Patricks Day party...

It's like, just a flat out bad idea - in game.

In one of the more recent Devstreams(I forget which one sorry!) they showed some concept art of said scarf and I nearly fainted because it looked so nice, not sure what happened to the idea sadly =/ I do recall that Sheldon was talking about how Wednesdays were going to be more about Tenno Reinforcements etc...

I watch every livestream, I'm pretty sure the only scarf that resembles that was a REALLY old livestream, from BEFORE syandanas were even added.

Is it the first scarf in this picture that you are referring to? Because if it is, that was a long time ago xD

2540712-0138740356-sSv4U.jpg

Edited by Sorez

We need cloaks of sorts. I made a thread about this a while ago and almost everyone hated on it.

It's not like we're forced to use the aesthetics, but I think we need stuff to cater to everyone, and lots of people want full body cloaks.

Yep, even if just for walking around the Dojo and Player Ship.

I think Syandanas to various degrees are already enough clothing for Tennos.

Let's not forget we are first of all warriors and not a bunch of fashion models. Tennos are trained to fight and that's all they know. I think extensive clothing would just be blocking the agility in combat and that's why they'd be like "No way I'm wearing that crap. That thing just slows me down."

The only addition I could tolerate in part for ENEMIES would be capes/hoodies, but only for elite guards in cinematics or something that are more "show off" than real combat warriors and fight like real dumbasses because of their sluggishness. Like the guys protecting the Imperator in Star Wars:

Order66-AoD.jpg

But that's all I could tolerate and only for enemies.

Edited by MeduSalem

The only addition I could tolerate in part for ENEMIES would be capes/hoodies, but only for elite guards in cinematics or something that are more show off than real combat warriors and fight like real dumbasses because of their sluggishness. Like the guys protecting the Imperator in Star Wars:

Off topic: 

For the record, The Emperor's Royal Guards are elite combatants. Shadow Royal Guards (a step up from the Royal Guards) actually know how to utilise the Force to fight against enemies. The robes do not hinder them at all.

I watch every livestream, I'm pretty sure the only scarf that resembles that was a REALLY old livestream, from BEFORE syandanas were even added.

Is it the first scarf in this picture that you are referring to? Because if it is, that was a long time ago xD

2540712-0138740356-sSv4U.jpg

Thats the one, thanks for the correction! =) Where did it goooooo?

I thought there was a concept drawing of it from the front perspective as well, that covered the lower jaw area?

Seriously man? You dont know what 'spirit of' entails? It's like wearing a furry pink panda backpack in EA's Battlefield instead of the norm gear.

You know what once was in Warframe? Grineer and Corpus with pink rabbit ears, for Easter. And we got Grineer with pumpkin heads for Halloween.

Warframe isn't a very serious game to begin with. It's actually full of cheesy crazy stuff, a shirt or two aren't going to change much.

You know what once was in Warframe? Grineer and Corpus with pink rabbit ears, for Easter. And we got Grineer with pumpkin heads for Halloween.

Warframe isn't a very serious game to begin with. It's actually full of cheesy crazy stuff, a shirt or two aren't going to change much.

Yup, fair enough, but thats temporary Holiday stuffs. *shrug*

Thats the one, thanks for the correction! =) Where did it goooooo?

I thought there was a concept drawing of it from the front perspective as well, that covered the lower jaw area?

Thats the only one they showed, and they scrapped it because it doesnt work with all frames.

So... release it for the warframes it works on! Simple!