Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed Mods

chaos_shaper

Question

19 answers to this question

Maxed Mods like those? I don't typically trade, but from what I have seen each one, when maxed, can net you anywhere from 20 plat to 150 plat, depending on the buyer (and how much they want and/or need it). 20 - 30 seems to be what is considered "fair".

But this is only my observation, and someone else may tell you different.

Maxed Mods like those? I don't typically trade, but from what I have seen each one, when maxed, can net you anywhere from 20 plat to 150 plat, depending on the buyer (and how much they want and/or need it). 20 - 30 seems to be what is considered "fair".

But this is only my observation, and someone else may tell you different.

to me 20-30 plat is very unfair for the seller, to max a rare mod to rank 10 cost 396 r5 cores, Even maxed common mods cost 100-125 plat. In the trade chat you dont see many rare 10's up for sale as they cost a tremendous amount of effort to lvl up. Fleeting on the other hand is still a rare mod but only 5 so it is much easier to fusion

How much is maxed blind rage,serration,heavy caliber,fleeting expertise

Er.

Max Serration for 20 isn't going to happen.  One hundred and 20, fine, that's realistic. Blind Rage and Heavy Cal are rare class mods and require a truly obscene amount of credit and fusion cores to reach level 10. Upwards of 200 plat for those.    Fleeting Expertise for 20 I would believe. It only has 5 ranks so it doesn't cost much to level it. You're buying the drop-rarity on Fleeting.

Er.

Max Serration for 20 isn't going to happen.  One hundred and 20, fine, that's realistic. Blind Rage and Heavy Cal are rare class mods and require a truly obscene amount of credit and fusion cores to reach level 10. Upwards of 200 plat for those.    Fleeting Expertise for 20 I would believe. It only has 5 ranks so it doesn't cost much to level it. You're buying the drop-rarity on Fleeting.

Like I said. It all depends on the buyer.

How much is maxed blind rage,serration,heavy caliber,fleeting expertise

The way i do it is if i want to buy, i get the seller to name their price, then haggle / pick the lowest. If im selling ill generally ask how much the buyer is willing to pay, then haggle again.

I recently sold a maxed redirection and a maxed serration, together for 300p. 150 each, around U11 people was paying about 400 for just 1 of these (PS4) also recently sold a maxed narrow minded for 450p, this i seen selling around U11 for about 800 - 1k,  should imagine blind rage to be worth about the same as narrow minded, when maxed out

so i bought maxed serration for 122 p is that a gd price

Well you obviously needed it and was willing to pay that amount, so yes it seems a fair price. If you not sure if it is worth it, try maxing one of said mods out for yourself, as it is no easy feat, narrow minded and blind rage will eat as many cores as you can throw at it! put 25 rare 5s into a 1 from the top narrow minded-blind rage an it barely moves!

I'd say average price for max rank 10 common mod is about 75, uncommon 150 and rare 300. They depend on the seller maybe the mod in some cases.

Maxing rank 5 mods don't really increase the price, if it does it's only by a plat or few. In case of Fleeting Expertise, it may actually lower the price if it's maxed or at the very least lower its desirability, because there are plenty of builds that use a smaller rank.

dont lie to the people, i´ve sold those mods since the beggining of trading, right now prices are:

Expertise  30-50p

Serration  150-250p

Heavy caliber and Blind rage 250-400p (sold both yesterday for 400p each)

All maxed.

I'd say average price for max rank 10 common mod is about 75, uncommon 150 and rare 300. They depend on the seller maybe the mod in some cases.

This is about right, although I've seen scaling from 200 for an uncommon (400 for rare, ~120 for common, for some reason those don't fit the scale)