Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Invisibility And White Flash

Friedelinde

I think that the blinding white flash you get on your screen when using Loki's invisibility should be removed.

The flash may add some touch of "deception" to Loki but I firmly believe that, on health and safety issues, it should not be there. Loki turning invisibility should be like Ash's smoke bomb effect ; simply vanish.

Just because you can look at the flash during photoshoot session or glance at the sun, doesn't mean you have to do it. The strain this flash can do to your eyes is even worse in mission with dimmer light, such as Derelict or Earth tileset at night. It is seriously giving you flash blindness in such mission.

This is a potential health hazard that could be averted. You don't have to agree with me but at least please give it some thoughts.

I think that it should be a "turn on, turn off" thing, all flashes would be enabled to be turned on and off, my eyes are fine with it when I have my cool gamer glasses on, but without them I get a quick hurting in my eyes with sudden flashes

• 2 months later...

I can't even fathom why it was added as an effect to the skill as it serves no useful purpose and instead serves as a health hazard to people with epilepsy and people with sensitive eyes. Even in bright missions the strong flash makes me lose focus for at least 2 seconds, not to mention dark missions where the impact is significantly more severe.

Please remove the bright flash.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...