Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Took Me 600 Hours Of Warframe To Realise This

Somedude1000

Life sucks sometimes. People simply don't give a damn. Your "not at their level", your "useless""noob" and so on. Your a pain in their side simply for being there, or for having certain preferences etc

That shouldn't stop you from being the ultimate hyper peppy, space travelling, doge collecting, trigger itchy, farm happy, super jumping, switch teleporting, blade storming, rhino stomping badass that the Matrix designed you to be

Conclusion?  Don't let other people stating their "better" than you make you feel like you are worth any less than you are, son, you, random citizen are special ;D

Edited by Somedude1000

Hell yea man, don't ever let the elitist @$$holes tell you how to enjoy the game. I have about 400 hours in myself, and I don't even have all the warframes yet, I have ZERO complete prime items, and I just have fun with this game. I don't treat it like a job or a chore, I just go balls out crazy and have fun. I barely use my Soma or Boltor because they are so good that it's boring. I love guns like the Dera and Tetra, I enjoy my weaker frames like Ember and Volt more than a lot of other frames like Rhino. The hell with other people.

A TL;DR for a post barely a paragrapph long? :D

Anyways - partially true. While you should be yourself, you shouldn`t be a total schlonghead to everyone else because "You`re just being yourself".

It was originally 6 paragraphs long, then i edited it, but kept in the TLDR

Also, yeah, i guess its alright, but theres a limit to how far we take being ourselves

Edited by Somedude1000

I think the main reason people get cranky over what their teammates are doing is when there's a definitive strategy in place and someone isn't following it, or when a strategy is needed and nobody cares or has one.
Examples:

-farming with a nekros, and the team insists that you use slash weapons to help cut up enemies and increase drop rate, even by a little

-T3/4 Survival and Defence, where the team insists you use certain weapons or frames because what you have simply doesn't help quite enough

In the former, fair enough, just leave when you can and find a new match, but in the latter, people don't like to waste their keys and/or time. If they want to push to 40min or wave30, and you can't help them do that, they're naturally going to be annoyed.

Basically; you can go anywhere in the game and do anything you want, but be aware that some parts of the game are srs biz, and respect the hours of grinding people are putting into this game.

Uh, I have everything except for the brakk and machete wraith, and have formad multiple things. I've been farming plastids lately because of the lack of anything to do. I am literally waiting for U14 so I have something to do.

That being said, even tho I have top tier equipment and could be considered "elitest" I don't consider myself to be. I play the game to have fun and get into shenanigans. My version of fun may be different than yours, but I don't refuse to play with people because of their skill level, or rather, their current ceiling of effectiveness due to not having the right mods, frames, or weapons.

I like helping other people become better at the game, because I can. I have given away max level vitalities, redirections, serrations, prime sets and max level corrupted mods, hell, I gave away a spare tethra set to someone who's not even in the same alliance as I am simply because I enjoy playing with them since their mindset is the same as mine, they just wanna have fun, and sometimes its hard to have fun on this game without the right stuff.

Hell yea man, don't ever let the elitist @$$holes tell you how to enjoy the game. I have about 400 hours in myself, and I don't even have all the warframes yet, I have ZERO complete prime items, and I just have fun with this game. I don't treat it like a job or a chore, I just go balls out crazy and have fun. I barely use my Soma or Boltor because they are so good that it's boring. I love guns like the Dera and Tetra, I enjoy my weaker frames like Ember and Volt more than a lot of other frames like Rhino. The hell with other people.

Ah yea, gettin high on life by just havin fun

I object to coming down on all so called "elites" due to the fact grouping all of us together whereas some of us just want to have fun and putting us in same bracket with the narcissistic A$$ h_l_ss some can be besides what pisses me of a lot is when you ask to join a game because you see they are begging in recruiting and no one is messaging them and you decide to help and they act like the police interrogating you on your frame and weps