Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Thread To The Old Ui

izzatuw

U14 is coming up soon, that means new UI that will look completely different to our current one. What did you guys think of this one? I know compared to the new one we're getting it'll be better and fix tons of bugs but come with new ones themselves. Did you guys like the UI? Will you miss it?

d4Sm4kk.jpg

Image so that new players will know how Warframe was before

Edited by izzatuw

So long glitchy UI! TAKE THAT FOR FREEZING WHENEVER I TRY TO CLICK ON A DARK SECTOR YOU BIG JERK!

Or when you disconnect while loading and than it brings you back all the way to the freaking star chart instead of the planet

Or when you disconnect while loading and than it brings you back all the way to the freaking star chart instead of the planet

I'm a big nub now but, when I was even more of a big nub I used to forget what the node and planet was called on the starchart when ever I finished a mission. I'd be like "S#&$" and spend a good 5 minutes trying to find it again.

I'm a big nub now but, when I was even more of a big nub I used to forget what the node and planet was called on the starchart when ever I finished a mission. I'd be like "S#&$" and spend a good 5 minutes trying to find it again.

Same, I was like

me: Yo where can I farm this stance

Guy: Xini man

Me:Right.. -searches for place for minutes-

I prefer a simple UI/point-click system to some stupid room that I have to walk around (a la EVE Online) to get things done.

You're in a minority that's the size of microorganism. The game would feel much more immersive

I will miss this UI, its been over a year that i have been using it and will cherish it forever and ever.

that said, I can't wait for it to be gone. :D

Same, I've been here since U7 and I will always remember the confusion and immense amusement when I discovered that APPARENTLY cursors flying through space have the power to turn any tiny hunk of space rock (looking at you Phobos) into a Jupiter sized behemoth

You're in a minority that's the size of microorganism. The game would feel much more immersive

Unless the UI adds something the novelty is going to wear off. Kind of hard to be "immersed" for like the 400th time using the UI. It worked in Mass Effect since you had a bunch of NPC's you could talk to and even then it was a bit annoying trying to hunt down ship functionality at times.