Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Thread To The Old Ui

izzatuw

As one of the authors of both UIs I feel comfortable saying that the new one is much better for sure. However, you can't really underestimate the value of a year or so of user testing and bug fixing. It will take a bit to get the new one to be as stable. So let the bug hunt begin.

Each and every Tenno under my command owes me 100 bug scalps. And I want my scalps.

Are you hiring, and are there any perks?

As one of the authors of both UIs I feel comfortable saying that the new one is much better for sure. However, you can't really underestimate the value of a year or so of user testing and bug fixing. It will take a bit to get the new one to be as stable. So let the bug hunt begin.

Each and every Tenno under my command owes me 100 bug scalps. And I want my scalps.

vncZ8J3.gif

I'll miss it.

It's basically the same user interface since U8 when I joined, except it's been "fancified" a bit every once in a while. I've always liked it, but the new UI is so much more unique, and the headtracking thing is just beautiful.

I say move over to the old UI, and let the new one through.

good riddance. the navigation of planets was an interesting idea, but the menu UI overall was rather eh. it worked... most of the time.

One question, how will chat box be like?

probably be missing as many features as it is now :|

hoping not that though.

Yes DE_Aldo

an inglorious Tenno

Maybe if we finally got to see the new one?>!?!?!?!?!

Where is update?

Are you gonna make a pass on the HUD (in game UI) soon? I still maintain it needs to be reworked for better readability and better placement of meta data. Also does this new pass on the out of game UI create uniformity with already in game menus such as the codex? Or have the foundry, codex, store, arsenal, Clan, Dark Sector all remained untouched?

When the update launches me and and my Ether sword will be ready.

We totally understand this, and this is the reason why we decided to make all features accessible as simple point-and-click options in a "pause menu", as well as in-world. So you can either walk to the Arsenal, for example, or you can click "Arsenal" in the menu ;)

Can I set the pause menu as my default?

Your avatar...I saw this somewhere...

Anyway I just hope performance/speed will still be two of the UI's qualities.

Edited by unknow99