Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Prime Ideas. (Artist Needed!)

BanHammer27

I just came up with some new prime ideas while looking at my codex. You can also give your own ideas.

Soma Prime

Impact: 3

Puncture: 5

Slash: 7

Accuracy: 30.0

Fire Rate: 10.0

Critical: 3.0x | 45.0%

Magazine: 100

Reload: 3.0

Vasto Prime

Impact: 4

Puncture: 19

Slash: 23

Accuracy: 23.0

Fire Rate: 4.0

Critical: 2.0x | 15.0%

Magazine: 6

Reload: 1.5

Akvasto Prime

Impact: 6

Puncture: 18

Slash: 21

Accuracy: 16.0

Fire Rate: 8.0

Critical: 1.5x | 25.0%

Magazine: 12

Reload: 2.7

Kunai Prime

Impact: 4

Puncture: 27

Slash: 19

Accuracy: 100

Fire Rate: 3.3

Critical: 1.5x | 5.0%

Magazine: 10

Reload: 1

Aklex Prime

Impact: 7

Puncture: 70

Accuracy: 14.0

Fire Rate: 4.3

Critical: 2.0x | 25.0%

Magazine: 16

Reload: 4.5

Kogake Prime

Impact: 39

Slash: 5

Spin Attack: 130.0

Leap Attack: 50.0

Wall Attack: 150.0

Attack Rate: 0.8

Critical: 2.0x | 25%

Stamina: 5

Scindo Prime

Impact: 6

Puncture: 10

Slash: 50

Spin Attack: 150.0

Leap Attack: 150.0

Wall Attack: 110.0

Attack Rate: 1.0

Critical: 1.5x | 10.0%

Stamina: 15

Cernos Prime

Impact: 170

Slash: 5

Accuracy: 21

Fire Rate: 0.5

Critical: 3.0 | 45.0%

Magazine: 1

Reload: 0.7

Vectis Prime

Impact: 87

Puncture: 70

Slash: 62

Accuracy: 20.0

Fire Rate: 1.7

Critical: 2.5x | 30.0%

Magazine: 1

Reload: 1.3

Your comments/remarks highly appreciated!

I just came up with some new prime ideas while looking at my codex. You can also give your own ideas.

Soma Prime

Impact: 3

Accuracy: 30.0

Fire Rate: 10.0

Critical: 3.0x | 45.0%

Magazine: 100

Reload: 3.0

soma prime w/ red crits

nope 

Edited by FranchPanda

As a huge fan of the kogake, the prime varient you propose looks good on paper with one exception: isn't the standard kogake wall attack 1000 damage?

Other than that, the only issue with kogake prime is where to put the gold. They're so small that they don't have space for it.

As a huge fan of the kogake, the prime varient you propose looks good on paper with one exception: isn't the standard kogake wall attack 1000 damage?

Other than that, the only issue with kogake prime is where to put the gold. They're so small that they don't have space for it.

Make it have some shiny gauntlet type of thing, in addition to the knuckle part. Or there's always dangly bits.

But about these prime suggestions: Soma Prime and Aklex Prime are both things I never want to see happen. The rest are cool. But just no god damn Soma Prime.

Here is an idea of what the  Soma Prime could look like :   (YES IT IS  A  TENNO weapon so it will be PRIME) / ps.  i hope this gets released !!

Soma is a Crit weapon so lets keep it to that :     1 impact  , 5 slash , 5 puncture  , 7% status ->  only buff here is the 1 more puncture

here comes the fun part :  40% or 50%  CRITICAL CHANSE  +  300% crit damage +   a    "V"  and (a dash)   "--"  slot. / OR no slots at all to make it more balanced :) (all other statistics  are  the same   btw.)

With this you can mod the weapon to make it a fully red crit BEAST of a MONSTER and keep it`s  original idea -> That is  to be a crit LMG-Assault  rifle hybrid !!!

(I truly  hope DE approve of this and release it :> )

Or  the other idea is this : 5 salsh , 5 impact , 5 puncture  , 10% OR 20% status chanse , 30% crit , 300% crit dmg , (all else is the same old 12.5 fire rate and 100 mag and hit-scan and  whatnot)   + epicly COOL looks  of prime weapons :)   and the usual    x2  "V" slots + a 3-rd   (Dash) "--"  AND a mastery rank 8 + clan tech weapon or a  T4 Void weapon :)   (Or NO polarities at ALL to make it better ?)

Either of theese two ideas will keep the originality of the weapon and give it an interesting feel without OVER-POWERING it TOO MUCH !!    -> will keep it balanced and able to be able to compete with the Boltor P   :)

PLEASE  Make this come true  DE  please , i beg of you  :)
I also have a few ideas on how it COULD look ,while keeping a simple yet a good look - but i am not a very good at drawing  so i cant post my idea for it xD  ( over all my idea is to make it  to not  be  such a slim weapon , make it fatter , look more like a heavy LMG  or just make it wider in some areas & ofc some gold prime like parts)

This is all just an idea of how and why it should be done & all of it is my own personal idea of how it  COULD be (i truly hope we get this in-game  x)
By the way .. we already have a   Lex  &  AkLex and  a   Lex Prime , why not release an Aklex Prime ? :)

Soma  became a very big hit and a must-have popular weapon. It is real , IT is in-game , IT IS a high rank END-GAME weapon , IT IS  a  Tenno Assault Rifle ......  Only natural to create a  Prime one ??
Boltor was JUST a good Mid-Game weapon  and people started out with it because it was fun to use , yet theese days EVERYONE HAS  a Boltor Prime and is ROCKING the level 35-50 PLUS mobs with 1-3 hits .......   People just forgot about the good old Soma .......  ( just today i sold a boltor p   Blueprint for 15 plat on the trade channel ....  It`s ridiculous..)
Im not saying i am a fan of Soma or Boltor.  I like both weapons equally and i think they should stand on equal footing.

Edited by blackyscythe