The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tails?

noveltyhero

Hey guys,

So we have Syndanas, body armor, helmets and some frame specific thing here and there.

How about tails? 

I think if they are the correct size and design they could easily fit in but maybe a dev should mess around with it first.

Take a Syndana resize it and see how it looks, it could bring a new cosmetic category :O

PS. Looking forward to see Kubrows and their stuffs ;D

dude I think you made the first thread about this that got all the people that aren't fans of anime and never seen a single post of it on the forums in other words we have other threads like this were a lot of people liked the idea for anime but disliked it cause the cap animations and stuff would be in the way like our beloved lobster

Thousands of years of evolution for having tails again attached to us?, I would say no.

Seriously talking a tail isn´t something I would like to see in my warframe but since it is cosmetic and you don´t have to equip it I don´t mind if other players make that choice. In the other hand ''tails'' are not in the aestethical design of this game so I don´t think it would happen anyway.

Edited by SilverHazzes

Wow harsh crowd. It's just an Idea people calm yourselves. Sure ninjas+tails not the greatest idea but I'm sure there is a niche for it, and there is nothing wrong with people expressing themselves. like so many demanded a gosh-darn Katana (ninjas used Ningatas btw) why can't certain people have a flippin' tail.  

Also Hydroid is a Pirate octo-squid thing... in a game about ninjas put that together logically then tell this guy how a tail is so wrong.

Also, also a rainbow unicorn excaliber wouldn't make sense, but boy would I laugh 

Edited by Virusman7

Wow harsh crowd. It's just an Idea people calm yourselves. Sure ninjas+tails not the greatest idea but I'm sure there is a niche for it, and there is nothing wrong with people expressing themselves. like so many demanded a gosh-darn Katana (ninjas used Ningatas btw) why can't certain people have a flippin' tail.  

Hahaha I know right, I laughed at replies though because they were surprisingly mean XD

Also true, just cause you don't like it doesn't mean others don't -.-"

In -My opionion- i really dont like it, its ok some cosmetics but i would like the game to stay "serious" o.o

Yes, gameplay should remain serious, I mean it's good enough that we don't have jet powered hammers or unexplainable box home made rocket launchers...ohh wait :S

(don't worry I am happy that for one you mentioned its your opinion :D)