Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Skin Ideas

Virusman7

I imagine some of you remember the Dark Sector armor skin for Excalibur. new model, new look. I feel like there needs to be more skins like that, where the actual warframe model changes. Cause to be honest the art style in the game is great, but I get really annoyed with certain little parts of the frames models and would love alternate options. My best example being trinity's weird butt thing... yeah Idk what to call it, although my point rests that it's not something all that subtle in a third person shooter, and I would like to have alternate options other than her helmets. I'm fairly confident that there are others out there who would like to be given these options. 

Anyway I figures that might be a good idea to suggest different kinds of skins for warframes.

Edited by Virusman7

For example a halo style spartan armor would be awesome, I know the copyrights would be a problem but I've seen a lot of look-a-likes so I'm sure that it would be possible. Personally, as a big fan of a multitude of different video games I would love references to other games like that.  

The game designs are completely different. Most sci-fi games tend to have cliché modern armors. Warframe doesn't, and it feels original.

For example a halo style spartan armor would be awesome, I know the copyrights would be a problem but I've seen a lot of look-a-likes so I'm sure that it would be possible. Personally, as a big fan of a multitude of different video games I would love references to other games like that.  

That ruined your thread

The game designs are completely different. Most sci-fi games tend to have cliché modern armors. Warframe doesn't, and it feels original.

I have no quarrels with the art style of warframe, as I find is originality to be very both refreshing and quite beautiful. I was just tossing in a random idea that me as a gamer of a large variation of games would appreciate, references, devs poking fun at one another, and even just loosly basing something on one another can be fun. Though I understand that Halo and Warframe have very different art styles, and was a poor example on my part

The original Nyx skin from dS would be nice. And the original glaive. I've been bugging DE about this for...a while...now.*lolz*

Nice Idea, I wouldn't mind seeing that, the concept art and the final product were both really nice, But that glaive looks much more brutal and would be pretty scary to see flying at you