Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Reactor Orokin Disappeared

BrutallllLobo

Hello, I have a question, I had my Nyx to a respectable level, could enter the Tower Defense I alone and barely reached to wave 15, so I decided to put a FORMA to change polarity, which usually when you use that, you back to level 0 and again you have to go back up a level (that's ok i understand that), but yesterday I discovered when I get to level 30 the Reactor Orokin had disappeared, is that normal?

sorry but my English is not very good.
Greetings from Mexico

From my understanding you had a Nyx which had a Reactor on it, then you decided to forma it and upon reaching level 30 the second time the reactor was no longer there.

If this is the case then I advise you send a support ticket, they should be able to sort out the issue.

I just want to clarify, an orokin reactor does not give you an extra 30 levels. It doubles your mod capacity. So if you are at rank 0, you will still be having 0 mod capacity. If it truly is gone, then yea, submit a ticket.

thank you very much everyone, I'll check the link.
aleco247 what happened was this:
Nyx take her to level 30, then I put the reactor and gave me extra 30 levels and even there everything was fine, then I put the FORMAAA and I return to level 0 and last night went back up to Nyx to level 30, that's when the reactor note was gone, so i had to use one of my last reactors to return to its current state