Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Keys? Are Them Out There?

gianenci

Question

I have no problem to get endless mission T4 key from level 20+ interception but I can't find keys like Exterminate 4 in 10-20 Interception... why?! Survival, Defence and Interception drop with no problem the other... why I can't drop them?

5 answers to this question

I have no problem to get endless mission T4 key from level 20+ interception but I can't find keys like Exterminate 4 in 10-20 Interception... why?! Survival, Defence and Interception drop with no problem the other... why I can't drop them?

it is random keep doing 10-20 interception

-T4 Exterminate, Capture, and Mobile Defense keys can appear Round 3 or later on ‘Medium’ Interception missions (starting enemy level 10-20).

T-4 Survival, Defense, and Interception keys can appear Round 3 or later on ‘Hard’ Interception missions (starting enemy level 20+).

once they get to too high of a level it will no longer drop the ones you are looking for

Edited by Trouvo

once they get to too high of a level it will no longer drop the ones you are looking for

Not true as it's based on the starting level. not the current one. it's all RNG in this case.

OP what missions are you going to?

Edited by Armouredhunter

You are on PC, I think, so I don't know how much this will apply but on PS4 not all medium interceptions are created equal.  By this I mean I've never gotten an EXT key from Mars or Saturn (always reward CAP or MD) but EXT drops all the time on Europa. 

This is kind of a hassle because 95% of the players stick to Mars or Saturn so you are often left to solo Europa.  Thankfully that isn't difficult, but it still only gets 1 key out there.  A full squad would add 4 keys to system.

I wanted to chalk this up to RNG being fickle but its been too consistent for me.  It would be interesting to hear if others have had the same results though.