Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Here Who Is A Proud Spammer Of Nova's Ult?

Legion-Shields

I love it when Nova's spam negative M.Prime, so keep up the spam!

But to be honest, I'm still surprised there are so many high ranks (rank 10+) out there that don't know how the exp distribution works. Which is one of the reason why some don't like Nova. They think that "kill steal" is "exp steal".

Recently, I even met a MR16 guy who asked the Nova+Penta spammer to stop killing every enemy, because he was trying to level his forma'd weapons.

It's kinda annoying loosing some EXP to a max rank weapon.

However, once focus comes out, novas feel free!

What do I need to do for the MP negative effects?

Power Strength affects the speed debuff.

So you can get the negative effect by equipping Overextended, which reduces the Power Strength by 60% (for a 60% gain in range).

It's a mod that you can get from the OD vaults.

For the highest speed buff, you'll need to use maxed Overextended with a rank 0 M.Prime.

Rank 0 M.Prime has a 10% speed debuff. So -60% in strength +10% speed debuff, will get you -50% speed debuff. In other words, 50% speed boost.

Power Strength affects the speed debuff.

So you can get the negative effect by equipping Overextended, which reduces the Power Strength by 60% (for a 60% gain in range).

It's a mod that you can get from the OD vaults.

For the highest speed buff, you'll need to use maxed Overextended with a rank 0 M.Prime.

Rank 0 M.Prime has a 10% speed debuff. So -60% in strength +10% speed debuff, will get you -50% speed debuff. In other words, 50% speed boost.

Thanks for the info.