Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas Super Cheat On Pvp

ElRafaSTMX

Its simple, the Castanas has this Insane ability that can ignore the timing of the fight... how? if somebody kills you, you will be in the ground  death and immobile... so the castanas can be used on you again... and by the time your come up to the land of the livings you got castanas all over your body. That little gap of time betwin your death and the count down is the limbo castanas used to their advantage.

You cant evade this because your death and by fact you cant move... lol

I hope you can fix this some time..

Later dudes.. Keep your owesome work! Waiting mad crazy for the Update 14.

Not just Castanas, all explosive weapons are OP in PvP.

They should have their AoE range (Blast Radius) decreased by a couple meters. And solid map objects (such as walls and crates) should stop the AoE from dealing damage if you are behind cover.

About what you described though, its just being smart. If i kill someone and i have the Castanas, i would throw some on the body just to make sure he is not revived.

Edited by RexSol

Not just Castanas, all explosive weapons are OP in PvP.

They should have their AoE range (Blast Radius) decreased by a couple meters. And solid map objects (such as walls and crates) should stop the AoE from dealing damage if you are behind cover.

About what you described though, its just being smart. If i kill someone and i have the Castanas, i would throw some on the body just to make sure he is not revived.

lol ... Its cheating i try to used my Tesla in the same way but i cant... only the Castanas can used this tipe of Witchcraft!

lol ... Its cheating i try to used my Tesla in the same way but i cant... only the Castanas can used this tipe of Witchcraft!

It's basic use of game mechanics. Toss down some stars and use them as a trap. It's the entire reason why the Castanas even exist. Any teammate trying to revive a tagged player will be killed, or he can allow the player to be revived and kill him afterward for whatever reason.

The use is intended.

It's basic use of game mechanics. Toss down some stars and use them as a trap. It's the entire reason why the Castanas even exist. Any teammate trying to revive a tagged player will be killed, or he can allow the player to be revived and kill him afterward for whatever reason.

The use is intended.

You got a point... BUT it is PVP  So the correct way to used on this Gameplay mode (My Thinking) its to used the castanas anyway you want ... when my character its up and runing so i have the chance of evade them... its just a cheat that i m death and not moving and i m still getting atack from the other dude... it is an unfair advantage

Edited by Matelinux