The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Right clicking someone's name and inviting them causes the chat screen to become stuck; you can use it, you just can't do anything else except chat. Escape doesn't work, nothing works. So yeah. Real fun. :P

Clicking Quit Game while on the Liset results in a "Keep Progress, Lose Reward" menu.

During my mission to get the Mercury Nav Segment from "Vor's Prize", I ended up losing connection to the multiplayer server and got sent back to the login screen. After logging in again, the notif still pops up, telling me to get the item, but the mission is gone. I would like to have my incubator for my cute pet plz :) Thx

Quest Bug: 

Vor's Prise, Obtain Mercury Nav Point

No way to continue the quest.  Not marked on map stuck mid chain.

Relogging doesn't solve like with previous quests glitches next chain not appearing.  cannot progress.

I think I messed up and created the item in the ship foundry before I was supposed to (before the mission to gather resources). Now I have the mission "Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment", but I don't see any indication where this mission is. There is no icon over the planet like the previous Earth missions.

Vor Prize Bug!
Logged out after the 3rd mission (foundry segment) to update.
After logging in to continue, the mission is in the brief display when I hover over before clicking x.

But when I go in to navigate, there's nothing there relating to the Vor Prize missions.

Still having an issue when trying to play solo (have only tried playing quest missions).  After accepting mission when in solo mode, the game will crash to desktop immediately following countdown.  I get a WAR-272558 error.

This was happening on the first quest immediately after the prologue before the hotfix.  After the hotfix, I was able to play that quest solo.  Upon starting the next quest (Darvo), I crashed again.  When I switched to public, it went fine (though I had to play with randos).  I tried the next mission solo, and got same error.

I've submitted a report to support with my ee.log and the error code.

Vor's Prize, Mercury Nav Segment. Unable to see which mission/node to find this on.

Id like to go to the dojo but this quest bug will not let me.

Edit: Still have the same quoted issue though.

Edited by Adamant80

I chose to do the prologue after logging in even though i'm not a new player and now i'mm in this part (Vors prize: Confront Vor) that won't let me continue. I already did tolstoj and killed vor but it just won't let me continue, it still says confront vor.

I regret choosing to do the prologue....

I receive a similar case to this post, the text when you go look for the kubrow egg appears like that.

DE, please fix the name of the "Kubrik" quest location displayed, when you get a second attemption to do it:

6479405510.jpg

Also this path name shows in quick message in low-right, like alert's ones.

02fb7893f5.jpg

Edit: Additional Info

Purchased a kubrow egg from the market while the search for the kubrow egg was up.

This appeared after hotfix 14.0.1

Edited by Triple_8

can someone help me out? or  willl this be in a hot fix? I killed vor and people on the forums say after  you kill vor the lotus talks about The Lotus should prompt you during the mission just after killing Vor that the Ascarti(?) parasite has dearmed or something, thus completing that quest line upon exiting 

This didnt happen and it still says vor's prize on my navigation meaning my quest line with vor isnt done? please help :(

first I would like to say that others have been reporting in the chat boxes that mercury is locked. idk why that would be.

when using loki in his slightly bent over position I was in the menu for equipping mods. the 4th mod on the list was being covered by his hand and I could not read it.

there is tending to be an increased rate of lag during matches when there is 4 players.

being invited to a dojo when not in any clan causes the game to likely crash without the game crashed message popping up and asking you to send a report, this happens after you've entered the dojo and the screen just finished loading.

switching tabs in the chat box causes the game to freeze and blur for 3 seconds.

it seems like rebudo rate has dropped. I used to be getting 23-47 and now I'm picking up around 14-31.

jack n the box tacos are worth having a heart attack for.  but still

when doing a slam attack with the amphis and the electricity comes out, the electricicty wont stun the enemies stand at the edge of it. I think it might have something to do with maybe the reach mod not taking effect but still doing the animation with the extra reach.

auto parrying now really lags the game up

sometimes when using a bow, the ammo wont go down (another user stated this and it happened on my cousin's ps4 a while back.

sometimes the downward ramp on the new ship wont open unless I stand on it for a few seconds

the new update didn't state anything about a bug fix where you'll have your melee weapon in your hands and then you'll start punch like you had a akynous (I think it was called) in your hands but still do damage to what your actually equipped weapon was. the weapon will also disappear in your hands. and you'll take the akynous stance animation.

when jumping and the sliding and doing a melee to lunge yourself through a new area (as in the next part of the map that loads, a good indicator is looking at the minimap and then going through a doorway that haven't gone through will load a new section of the minimap) the game will lag and possibly crash.

when I equip a heal that I got from a mission to my gear set it wont equip instead it will just teleport back to the spot where I moved it from.

not sure if its a bug but it annoys me when I go to view an item that is xp locked and it says cant buy because I already have one. it upset me because for a moment I thought I had a galantine.

when playing a game that I joined I entered a match on lith, earth and killed a few guys. picked up a heated charge pistol mod and then suddenly all my damage numbers, xp numbers, credits picked up numbers, ammo picked up numbers and ammo names didn't pop up so I didn't know what I was dealing or getting. also the mod card just stayed a t the right of the screen the entire match and didnt go away even after picking up other mods. also the channeling animations didn't show.

shooting enemies will sometimes cause the bullets coming out of the gun animations to just have a flash but the enemies will still get hit by the weapon.

after beating a mission once you should return to the squad and mission select screen instead you get a message saying you've been disconnected returning to multiplayer menu now.

when clicking on profile icon to view stats you wont be able to click the exit or back button but will still be able to press esc.

just a complaint/suggestion about the new menus, im extremely frustrated with the amount of time it takes to go through everything now. plus im unable to view upcoming planets that im going to unlock and plan what im going to build and when. here's what I used to do every time I log in an about every two missions I would check my inbox, got to the arsenal, equip any new mods I want to equip on all of my weapons and warframe, then go to the foundry see if there is anything I want to make there. then go to the market and look at several blue prints for weapons and compare them (part of the comparison is how soon im going to be able to build the and to do that I need to look at the planets and which resources they had. update 13 had it so that I can just highlight a any of the planets and see what resources they had), then I would go to my clan dojo and see if I can contribute to anything, then I would go back to my arsenal and check my equipment and mods, finally I would click on mods from my arsenal and level transmute and sell. this process used to take 5-7 minutes. it now takes 15-23 minutes. I do understand how this will help the beginners and I think it would be a great set up on ps4 but for players who want to get around the menus faster can you add an option in the display tab in the options menu that allows us to switch between the old menus where everything was on one screen and this new one. everything just takes so long to get around. and again I do know that this is a great setup for beginners but please at least make an option available for people who've past the prologue. im not sure if I want to play anymore just because navigating the menus is a long process now. even with the esc being an access point to tall the other menus that what I've been using and it still takes 15-23 minutes.

these are my bugs/suggestions.

thank you for reading.

Edited by laharl897

With some Warframes "equiped", its almost impossible to see the entire mod listing in the Upgrade section of the arsenal. I've noticed this with some warframes equiped and others that did not get in the way, like Mag P.

Notice that Frost P is in the way of the mod list::

Warframe2014-07-1819-32-57-24.jpg

I keep getting the bug where i attempt to do an alert it starts to load up and says problem with connecting to multiplayer returning to menu. When i go to reattempt the alert it is no longer available. I have had this occur 4 times today and i have never had this issue before.

Thanks

awsomeade

The HUD stays on even when HUD off is active.

Menus get stuck on screen with no way of exiting them. an exit button is present in the bottom right hand side of the screen, however this button does nothing when clicked.

pmnvTNq.jpg

Nothing happens when I kill Captain Vor in regards to the quest. The quest does not update. Keeps telling me to confront Captain Vor, although I have already killed him...very frustrating. Please fix. Relogging, restarting the game, etc does not help.