Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Kubrows are so glitchy...mine keeps teleporting to the enemy and doing a "finisher" (it only stands up with his 2 paws in the air and the enemy is dead)

They don't seem to know how doors work

and PLZ PLZ remove arc traps from mercury...it's insane how many arc traps you find in mercury, it is suposed to be the easiest map, my kubrow died because of that.

Clan badge and event badge keep disappearing from my kubrow in missions.

Hallo,

I would like to report a bug regarding Banshee's abilities. Her abilities work just fine when I am hosting, but when I am NOT hosting, the SONAR and SILENCE does not work properly. Sonar doesnt reveal the crit spot on the enemy. Silence does not stun the enemy who enters the area of effect. 

I may have missed other posts pointing out the new problem with sentinel targeting.

Sine U14 my sentinel (Djinn + DMR) sometimes starts shooting at targets where there aren't any enemies around. Even sometimes after all enemies have been eliminated. Once this happens it almost never targets any real enemies in that mission again. The most annoying thing about that isn't even that it doesn't kill any real enemies during that state, but after a time you almost get crazy with that DMR constantly shooting anywhere and there's nothing to fight there.

well here is another issue that is crippling my game-play enjoyment, i have lowered shields. What i meant is i have a 320 redirection on and on every warframe my shield are 130 it keeps making me die in like less than 30 sec. I hope you get this fixed pls do i don't like dying pls pls pls do fix it.

another dragon-key victim huh?

SQL29yb.jpg

my kubrow is not getting mature now its more then two days 

i think your kubrow broke. But yeah- a clanmember had the same problem...

turned out he put his kubrow in stasis over night, which stops the maturing process for the time he is in stasis (and recovery? - unsure)

My photos of bugs and explanations:

-After the mision polarities and info of the earned mods aren´t shown even if I selected them one by one:

CzKcQpp.jpg

-After being in the dojo at fighting each other we stil have the weapons in use even out of the dueling place:

QWIddmu.jpg

jQ37qxb.jpg

-If you jump high in the ship you get stucked on the roof and you can get out by moving anyway,I call this the matrix jump bug =) :

kTcS7cA.jpg

-If you use Iron Skin just when you are getting downed you cannot be revived or revive with your daily revives:

NjafIzx.jpg

-You don´t get mod a nightmare mod reward from nightmare runs, I posted this before:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266901-didn%C2%B4t-get-the-nightmare-mod-reward-from-the-mission/#entry3099786

-In my version of the game, the spanish, the ''o'' in the starchart are replaced by '' * ''.

-We killed Corrupted Vor with one shot from a Lex prime and killed each hed and every stage of lephantis with one shot from a Marelok. I guess bosses are bugged into a level 1 or something like that because like I said we are destroying them.

Excuse my English, very happy with the update.

Greetings 

Silverhazzes

Edited by SilverHazzes

Some mods are all wacky or don't trigger on when equipped on warframes or bugs with the Kubrow. (Quick Thinking doesn't use energy to save you after lower than 2 health) (Scavenge may work as a chance or Kubrow tries to open it but locker doesn't open.)

BUG REPORT:

Not all missions and Alerts gets posted on the NAV HUD in Tenno Ships.

I have missed 9 missions so far, because for some odd reason, its not posting all missions and alerts that is happening.

Like someone else here mentioned which I agree with.

(feels sorta disconnected from the tenno world)

because i have to go to each and every planet and look at every one to see what mission or alerts are available.

which is a bit tedious to do when missions and alerts have a timer on them.

I missed so many opportunities due to this.

Also, the Nav Hud is a bit hard to read do to its clarity with light background not to mention white texts.

maybe build an animated stand which opens that has a dark background so its easier to read hud texts.?

PS:

Invasions should also be posted in the Nav Hud. - and not leave us to guess if there are any.

Also Planets do not indicate if friends are on the node or not. - I really miss that feature.

At least this time, give us a count of how many people are on the node in each planet.

thanks

Edited by Cooolaid

I still don't see any mention to weird behavior of sentinels regarding to damage taken, sometimes they misteriously die and their master took zero damage.

Today in Sechura defense I noticed my sentry repeatedly took damage from Volatile Runner's selfdestruct while I was on an archway like 4 meters from the ground and probably 8 meters from the explosion; obviously my warframe took zero damage since the normal explosion can't cover that distance.

Sentinels should take damage only from single projectiles or from melee attacks targeted at them (e.g. when the warframe is downed), or have high resistance against aoe damage; even with maxed health shield armor and shield recharge mods they're dying too much since last update.

Killing Vor is the end of Vor's Prize.. does logging out and in remove the UI indicator that "Vor's Prize" is still active? 

Nope, I still have it, keeps popping up at the side od my scream, sorry yuikami but I want to drive my scindo so deep into vor's skull that the queens will have to bury him with it when I gather what's left of it in the void.

I rushed my mirage systems during the Hidden Messages quest and the game thinks I've built the chasis, therefore it thinks I'm done the quest when I'm not. Edit: Very sorry, turns out everything is just fine ignore this post.

Edited by BobbertTheLemon

Bug:

Happened to me twice now - had venka equipped for levels (all other gear is 30) and twice in a row I was disconnected from the session (different hosting situation each time) when they gained a level. The game would freeze for a few seconds and then I would return to the player ship with all the loot I collected in the run but no bonus Xp.

# A blueprint for burston main weap disappeared from foundry after obtaining the crafted one. Is it supposed to be like that?

# I have killed Vor several times but the quest still says Vors prize. There are no marking for any mission though.

/Wan

EDIT: Game is also much more laggy than before.

Edited by Wanettedeath