Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Since Update 14 I havent been able to trade any of my Arcane helmets. When Im in a trading session I can see the helmets on my available tradeable items. However when I place an Arcane helmet e.g: an Arcane vangaurd helm, it shows up on my screen that is in one of the three boxes to place items to trade but anyone I am trading with says nothing is showing up for them.

None of the patches have fixed this yet so I am wondering if this is still a bug or if it is intentional.

BUG REPORT

Type - Skills

Warframe - Nyx/Frost(dunno about others)

Abilities - Absorb/Avalanche

Planet-Mission tested - Venus-Malva, Earth-Tikal, Mars-Wahiba
Enemy type - Infestation
Matchmaking - Solo

Description:

Since U14 their AoE skills Absorb & Avalanche doesn't work as intended. MANY times I had an issue where those skills did no damage to some of the surrounding enemies. Nyx ability was able to fall over enemies or sometimes it didn't even do that dealing no damage to them. Same story with Frost, Avalanche is not attecting every enemy around you sometimes. WIth Nyx it's even worse coz sometimes she's deling no dmg to the entire group.

Edit:

It looks like this happens only when there's Ancient Healer in those groups, like he gives them literally invincibility against AoE.

Edited by SorithV2

-Interface: Being cut off for players with smaller screens, specifically in the 4:3 aspect ratio.

Actually this not entirely fixed. My monitor aspect ratio is 5:4. The Esc menu is no longer cut off but the squad information menu and mods menu still cuts off.

This has probably been said by now 10 times but I want to make sure it's out there,
If you go to your mods and rank up a mod that's on multiple weapons, but if you rank it up too high it'll ask you if you want to remove it off a weapon?

If you say yes, it freezes you in place, you can still open up the chat and stuff, but you can't press ESC to get out or click on any mods.
Only option is to close game and re-login

I was playing interception with a friend and there was a host migration during the mission, i was left with 3 kubrow's

Some times my game freezes and thats why there was a host mugration, it's been happening since U14

EDIT: If I disable DirectX11 on the launcher the game runs smoothly again...

Screenshot:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/52107177786474443/5A30BA8A56C84E79241A1AD1DC894C3EBA6BF39A/

Edited by FusionPwN

Here some issues I found:

- I played one of the new Mercury nodes with a friend (me as a host) and after we finished he found that the node was still unlocked. Had to replay it on his own. We then tried the next one with him as host, and I was the one that didn't unlock it. Seems like if you are client while playing a new node it doesn't complete.

- Defense on Sechura, not sure what happened but after the Excalibur (client) blinded everyone the infested got stuck and just stood at the edges of the map doing nothing. Didn't have blinding smoke around, didn't attack. It happened twice.

I replayed the same defense on my own, went smooth except sometimes volatile runners decided that it wasn't worth the effort and just stood still not far from the cryo.

- Can't wall-climb anymore... you know, the climb-wallslide-climb-etc. to reach high points on the map. I hope it's just a bug and DE didn't decide to remove it, because it's useful.

- Built Mirage systems, received a message that I had all three pieces and didn't get the right riddle for the chassis (a friend told me what it was)

- I bought a kubrow egg and put it to hatch in the incubator, then found another one on earth but it did not appear in my inventory.

Also, and you probably got tons of messages about this, I find really annoying having to guess the names of the planets on the system map. Could you make them always visible? Even the initials only, for example Me for Mercury, Sa for Saturn... just to make it a bit easier.

Same with the Mods interface (both mod collection and upgrade section), gonna add my thought to it: NOPE. The tilt and movement make it difficult to read names, and the warframe showing on the left may look cool but it just overlays on the mods list.

It would also be awesome if you added an option to toggle the blue aura around other players. Some find it useful, I personally think it's annoying as hell.

Thank you for the big update DE, despite the bugs I'm having fun with the quests and new content. My tiny one-day-old kubrow made me regress to baby talking :D 

Found a bug with a friend : only the party leader unlocks missions.

- I create a party an invite him

- I launch a mission

- We succeed, but the mission is not unlocked for him

Now, a most weird one :

- My friend create a party by inviting me

- I launch a mission

- We succed, the mission is unlocked for him, but not for me ! (not counted as done, and the next mission is not available)

So, only the party leader unlocks missions. Before update 14, we didn't encouter this bug.

Bye

I am unsure if this particular issue has been mentioned or not, though other gameplay crashes have been mentioned.

I have just got the part of the "Howl of the Kubrow" Questline where you go do the E Prime Ext to search for a Kubrow egg. I am able to attempt the mission once after my initial login for the day, every subsequent attempt causes my game to crash. I saw somewhere on the forums that switching the matchmaking to solo is a quickfix for issues with this Questline, however it is not fixing this issue at all. the only way I seem to be able to attempt the mission a second time is to restart my entire computer.

EDIT: I did one of the other Exterminates on Earth (I think it might have been Eurasia) and then went back to E Prime, I was able to complete E Prime a second time.

Thinking this would be a odd little fix for me (whether the other Earth Exterminates had Kubrow eggs or not didn't matter to me) I went back to Eurasia after doing E Prime the second time today, the game crashed yet again. Thinking this might be more of an issue with going into missions on Earth in general, I tried to do Everest and sure enough the game crashed. 

Basically the attempts were like this (for easier reading):

E Prime - Was able to be completed, no crashes.

Eurasia - Was able to be completed, no crashes.

E Prime - Crashed, had to start up the game again.

Eurasia - Also crashed, thought that was odd and fired up the game again.

Everest - Crashed despite not trying E Prime after the Eurasia attempt crashing the game.

I'm going to see if this applies to Earth missions that are not Exterminate.

EDIT 2: I decided to run the first 5 minutes of Cambria, the game was fine of course. I then ran E Prime after the first Cambria Run, still going smoothly. I then ran Cambria a second time, again the game was going good. I proceeded to run E Prime yet again following the (second) Cambria run and as expected, the game crashed.

Again, for easier reading:

Cambria - Was able to be completed.

E Prime - Was able to be completed.

Cambria - Was able to be completed.

E Prime - Game proceeded to crash.

From what I can tell, the issue seems to lie in trying to go through E Prime more than once per session and seems to occasionally affect the other Earth Exterminate missions (at least in my case this issue did..)

Edited by The-Little-Fox

On around 10 occaisions, I'll invite someone via the chat box (Right click > invite) and then I won't be able to lock my mouse in the screen again. This makes it impossible to access any menus, move around, or even hit esc. I either have to have someone else in the squad start the mission, or close the entire game and relaunch. Not as big of a deal when it's normal missions, but when it's keys that only I have, I'm forced to relaunch.

Kubrow bug:

If the host migrates to you, you will now have your Kubrow and a pre-collar Kubrow in the game.

I can provide video of this happening if need be.

Then do it cuz after doing like 10 mission when someone invites me and we complete the mission i didnt get my kubrow back

After maturing the Kubrow, Lotus and Ordis keep repeating the "congratz battle ready Kubrow" quest dialogues.

I believe this glitch has happened with the other quests (which I think have now been hotfixed), but yeah, it's happening to the Mature Kubrow questline as well.

Some bugs that occurred after Mirage's Hall of Mirrors ended at a mobile defense on Mercury:
1) My health was depleted;
1.1) I was unable to move (walk, spin the camera, jump, etc.);
1.2) unable to shoot;

2) the Grineers stopped all activity (moving, shooting, etc);

3) unable to use the chat or the ingame menu (ESC), have to force-close the game.

jkgRm8V.jpg

Good luck with the fixes, awesome update.

I'm in love with this game again.

Edited by Ark_Daemon

Bug:

Melee bound to E

Switch to Melee Mode bound to Tab

Switch weapon bound to Q

Once in a while, pressing Q will switch to melee mode, pressing Q again switches back to previous weapon, but not the intended primary/secondary.

Sometimes firing the primary/secondary, then hit Q will switch to the correct weapon, sometimes it takes many tries to get the right weapon. Very frustrating. This bug also existed before U14.

Sometimes the matchmaking send me 3 guys without the map selected, when the game loads, they quit.

Sometimes, at finding squad, black box with Please wait become idling and i cannot do anything but Alt-F4.

Feature request:

Please make option "Never Host" available in network or somewhere. The matchmaking often made me host, and then I get complaints from players that joined. My ISP limits my upload to 120kbps. I know I CANNOT host.

Also, please give the name of the host a tint of blue or green or red or whatever, so that when error occurs, the game cannot proceed, the host can leave game and the rest can continue. I have got some russian guy arguing me as host even i joined second last, and said something like another hero left because of me. (the funny part is that he also said "you are last you are host")

Edited by Rykofer

While doing Solo vault runs in ODE i got these issues

- Rhino Prime's Ironskin not gold [Confirmed bug]

- Void door stuck

- Destroyed Sentinel with shields

Screenshot with examples:

aZCeexs.png

Edited by Samyon