Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Some UI aren't possible to navigate with a controller, for example in your armory you cannot change your equipped frame or weapon without clicking "equip" with your mouse because hitting the button bound to "jump" (A in my case) does nothing in that menu (you can still change colour and mods for the current weapon/frame though). Controller button prompts don't appear when using a controller, instead keyboard and mouse prompts continue to show (i assume because controller prompts don't exist in the pc version yet).

360 wired controller

Didn't see mention of this, but I may have missed it.

No collect resources button on extractors now?  We have to collect the extractor and then re-deploy it every time we collect resources?

Unless I am missing something this is another step backwards in UI functionality.

Edited by AZAG0TH

before update 14 i was running warframe on high settings with no problems... now i tryed even at low settings and my proccessor goes crazy(works 100% everytime and my cooling system starts to sound like an F15 jet).... i get freeze a lot, crashes ... i lose 3 out of 4 missions just because  either it crashes, either the image gets blocked, either gets stuck in squad... anyway too many buggs also... it`s hell for me since i never had issues like theese.

Penta explosion does no damage to "Arc Trap". It can destroy the trap if it is hit directly, but the explosion has no effect over it. It seems that some enemies or enemy parts don't take damage from explosion either.

So, slight issue here. 

Mirage quest says "hey, go get the WF BP since you have all three parts now." [ citing that i just built the chassis, but i have just builtthe systems. I'll go solve the riddle and see if this fixes anything. 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/589161433359329040/371E041A4D6F293A2ECCB79288AA7D03F02E5911/

[ helm and systems in INV. apologies if this has already been noticed. ]

Penta explosion does no damage to "Arc Trap". It can destroy the trap if it is hit directly, but the explosion has no effect over it. It seems that some enemies or enemy parts don't take damage from explosion either.

Same with the Angstrum, only direct hits count.

Quite often Mutalist Ospreys don't take damage from explosions when carrying a Crawler

New Bug reports!

- Quick Thinking is not working at all. (There are other reports on the forum, so it's kinda confirmed.)

- The drops have issues on Jupiter. There is a floor where I can not equip loot. (it is not caused by lag, since I was soloing and the drops could be picked up when they were in the air) Here it is:

dEwyEsT.jpg

Edited by at35z

My orokin derelict capture keys all disappear.

And I tried to make it ,but can't find the option.

However,in market,it shows me got 4.
------------------------------------------------------
the pictures below are the conditions.

TiT9mQ8.jpg

hVglmrv.jpg
1nb8KKF.jpg

My sentinel dies immediately after a basic charge attack from infested in particular.  I'm pretty sure my sentinels haven't made it past wave 2 or 3 since the update.  Using a sentinel in general seems futile at this point, and this is totally ruining the game for me.

This affects every mission, new and old.  I am grateful that DE is working hard on updates, but I am surprised and disappointed that this isn't considered to be a high enough priority to have been fixed yet.  Please don't let the excitement of the new additions to the game destroy the everyday game play that has nothing to do with Kubrow or spaceships!

Not sure if this is related to just Fang Prime, or levelling melee weapons in general, but my client freezes for about 4-5 seconds every time my Fang Prime levels up. Shortly after, I am disconnected from the game with "Host migration in progress..." 

>In terms of boss level bugs: I ran Vay Hek Assassination today and he was also Level 1, made the fight a bit more anticlimactic than I thought it should have been. 

>While leveling up my Fang, every time that the weapon levels up (usually during a mission) the game freezes for at least 6-8 seconds before moving on again.

> Not sure if this was intended, but I think the Idle Animations aren't actually executing properly: notably Ember's Noble Idle, her usual dual pistol stretch has disappeared when I'm working in the Arsenal UI

>Also received Argon crystals from clearing an Infested extermination on Ceres a while back

I notice that when I try to equip different weapon it compares the weapon I have on and the one I'm trying to equip. I know it pose to do that; however, it compares the stats of the weapon I currently equipped with the mods on and the weapon it's comparing to without the mods. 

I would like to add further confirmation that the "Quick Thinking" mod does not trigger, at all. When one reaches 0 health, no energy is drained from the pool; instead, the player dies exactly as if the mod were not installed.