Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

With the U14 many people lost their rarity 10 core's ( the ones that were given in substitution of the old mods back in the days ) now they have all their 10 lights off, got told by the support that is an UI bug and they still work the same and will get fixed in a future hotfix, but is actualy not like this, they give even less energy of a rarity 5 core, hope this get noted and fixed.

Vor Prize quest is bugged(yeah big news...), i remember i had a quest marker on Earth but i logged out and when i came back i dont have any marker anymore and no more quest description, only Vor Prize title in the alerts preview. This happened after getting the mercury nav segment.

I got stuck in the loading screen with a few other people, chat still worked but after 5 min the match just ended and I was sent back to my player ship.

This is the 3rd time this has happened since the update launched, fix this....

Mirage Bug

Hall of Mirrors:

Hall of Mirrors deals friendly fire damage to sentinels and possibly other companions. May also deal damage to player. Does not seem to harm allied tenno.

Mod rank 3
weapon used: Akbolto
Map: Ceres, Seimeni

reproducible 100% (always able to kill Carrier w/ FF)

well after the update the energy color has become a little matte/bright, also there is a white outline (easy noticeable on Misa Syandana), i dont know if its my settings or a bug, anybody else also experience this?

Edited by Aeon66

Oh also, at least as of last night, trying to go to my Dojo...it only allows 2 people in it at the same time. Additional people who try to enter get a "Session Failed" dialogue box until there is at least 1 slot available. Since different people can host the Dojo, instead of "Session Failed," why doesn't it just start a new instance?

Additionally, one thing I'm annoyed at...I farmed kubrow and kubrow dens a ton recently, rare mods drops are rare of course, and I'd finally gotten "Bite." Codex said I had it as well as I was keeping tally of the ones I needed. Later on that day (and a relog or two later) someone asked if I had that mod, and since I was going to try to farm more kubrow mods, I went to confirm which ones I needed and lo and behold, my "Bite" mod was gone. If the servers can't reliably keep track of what we have, something needs to be overhauled so we're not wasting time. :)

And eggs seem to have a beyond rare, horribly bad drop rate for me and a bunch of people I know. You'd think the kubrow would go extinct at the rate I've come across eggs.

Edit: Someone mentioned Bite was only by transmutation earlier in this thread. If that's the case, why'd it show up in the "rewards" screen of one of my runs and subsequently in the Codex as being completed. Perhaps it was a UI glitch or some other error?

Edited by CedarDpg

Found a bug with a friend : only the party leader unlocks missions.

- I create a party an invite him

- I launch a mission

- We succeed, but the mission is not unlocked for him

Now, a most weird one :

- My friend create a party by inviting me

- I launch a mission

- We succed, the mission is unlocked for him, but not for me ! (not counted as done, and the next mission is not available)

So, only the party leader unlocks missions. Before update 14, we didn't encouter this bug.

Bye

That was explained in one of the dev streams, that is suppoused to happen

Bug Report:

Allied Corpus don't go the elevator in an infestation defense mission, they simply stand still at the entrance

Screenshot:

jTYYZle.jpg

Yeah, npc allies of any faction (and often the rescue targets) almost always do that. It's a miracle when a hacked MOA will follow you on to the elevator. But this has been the same since before U14.

I'm having 2 slight bugs on my ship.

First is with my navigation menu, the planets start out in full color but then are darkened to the point where I can't tell which one is which without putting my cursor over it. It is a pain to have to do this every time I am trying to find a planet quickly. 2pq2ybc.jpg

Second, whenever I make something in the foundry, the image shows up like this rather than showing the item(s) I am making and I was wondering if this is normal. byg0i.jpg

Relatively weird bug or something- unnatural. Leech Osprey those things that drop weird little bomb things on you that slowly suck your shield right? Roll twice and what ever they attach to you falls off- however ive never had an issue with them applying this effect to me more than once or twice a mission let alone over 30 times in a 3minute mission despite being nowhere near me and having just rolled their attachment off of my person mere milliseconds ago. I rolled half the game because these things seemed to be 1000% more aggressive with distance between them and i being irrelevant. Doubt i could reproduce said problems.

I encountered an issue when trying to play War on Mars (Nef Anyo boss battle). I am unable to start this as he game hangs as soon as the load screen comes on. Matchmaking was 'Public' but I was the only player.