Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Found a bug with a friend : only the party leader unlocks missions.

- I create a party an invite him

- I launch a mission

- We succeed, but the mission is not unlocked for him

Now, a most weird one :

- My friend create a party by inviting me

- I launch a mission

- We succed, the mission is unlocked for him, but not for me ! (not counted as done, and the next mission is not available)

So, only the party leader unlocks missions. Before update 14, we didn't encouter this bug.

Bye

That was explained in one of the dev streams, that is suppoused to happen

It shouldn't happen if the "guest" should be able to unlock the mission next anyway.  It's only supposed to happen if you're skipping ahead/jumping planets etc.  

I duo pretty much exclusively and if I had to do each node twice (once with myself hosting, once for my gf hosting) it would definitely turn me off to the game.

Edited by AZAG0TH

I just soloed a couple of Tower 3 Captures and I didn't get the 25000-40000 credits reward, but I got the item reward.

Not sure if it's a bug or maybe I simply don't get the credits reward if I solo, but that's a bit silly for me :D

This might be a UI bug? I see >20,000K Credits going into your inventory. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing somthing wrong,but, once I get to a new planet (eris is where I'm at) and complete the first mission node the next never unlocks. Sorry if this sounds like I'm whining. Anyway this seems to cause a halt in progression.

EDIT:Nevermind I just had to do it again

Edited by ebicon

About the :

" - Unconfirmed: Prosecutors: Spawning & Drops. Only Shock Prosecutors appearing, only Delta Beacons dropping."

I dont know what you need to confirm this bug , but here is my word, if it worth anything. Me and my frend are also having this problem where we only get Shock Prosecutors dropping only Delta Beacons and spawning only every five wave , instead of everywhere after the 5th one.

It kinda make it hard to get to Vay Hek.

Using the Venka, when the weapon levels up it causes a general game hang for a few seconds and resumes gameplay again, haven´t noticed this with other weapons so it must be the Venka.

Not just the Venka. Happens with Dex Furis too. In a related note Dex Furis magazines float in the air when reloading rather than dropping to the ground. Still maintain default colors on dropped mags when rloading as well.

It may be a either a user or UI mistake, yes. At times the credit reward doesn't show up at the End-of-Mission screen, but shows up in the results screen when the player is loaded back onto the Liset,

Confirming this is the case, at least on my end. The mission credit reward doesn't show up at the end-of-mission screen, but does on the results screen.

Edited by Pyrion

Everytime I play in public matches I see all the players in a white blueish colour, and I can see them all over the map even when a wall is between us, It's like x-ray vision or something. And not just that, the energy of the weapons is also in that colour, and the golden line that comes out of rare fusion cores isn't golden anymore it's also white blueish. I don't have that problem when soloing thoug.

Adding to that it still takes an insane ammount of time for me to start a game.

Parasitic eximi can drain more energy than available, notably with a vauban, even with energy siphon and collecting energy orbs energy never regenerates.

Ospreys are immune to ALL warframe abilities i.e. they are not drain in by vortex, not thrown around by tornado, makes the gameplay broken especially in defense missions

Not just the Venka. Happens with Dex Furis too. In a related note Dex Furis magazines float in the air when reloading rather than dropping to the ground. Still maintain default colors on dropped mags when rloading as well.

Just chiming in that I have reproduced this with the above weapons as well as with the Heat Dagger. If I am hosting, these hang ups cause other players to disconnect from the session, though I myself am able to continue the mission after the game kicks back in.

umm guys i try to put an image with me screen bugs from warframe and it saw you are not alllowed to use hat image extension on this comunity

and some players did wear a image on reports.. if i cant put the image how they will fix that bug...

My poor kubrow has died twice and the loyalty is not increasing at all when I interact with her. Please fix this it really makes me sad to see that she cowers when i approach. Also, fix this because people are being called terrible owners when they can't keep their Kubrow at max loyalty. I am really sad right now.

Then do it cuz after doing like 10 mission when someone invites me and we complete the mission i didnt get my kubrow back

I think we're talking about two different things?

I'm talking about your Kubrow becoming two Kubrow in the same game.. So you have two with you.. just one is nameless and useless.

Video:

Everytime I play in public matches I see all the players in a white blueish colour, and I can see them all over the map even when a wall is between us, It's like x-ray vision or something. 

I love that they brought this back and I hope it wasn't brought back accidentally.  It was such a cool feature that was lost within the last 6 months.

Parasitic eximi can drain more energy than available, notably with a vauban, even with energy siphon and collecting energy orbs energy never regenerates.

Ospreys are immune to ALL warframe abilities i.e. they are not drain in by vortex, not thrown around by tornado, makes the gameplay broken especially in defense missions

Haha, just wait until DE makes the mutalist osprey also immune to melee and ranged damage. ;)