Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

8. Not sure if it was intended but when drones are used to salvage, when I hit collect it also collects the drone and not just what they salvaged.

This is different from pre 14 where collect meant to collect what they had gotten, otherwise if they had nothing then collect would more clearly be to collect the drone itself.

besides the low FPS right now (max40fps) I have noticed that the planet menu will not load sometimes and the screens goes somewhat blackish, but I can still see the outside tile set. Right now I cannot find the mercury mission for the quest mission in prologue.

I know this has been said already, but the warframe standing in front of the mod menu is annoying. I do like the concept maybe move the window over. having the warframe there is cool though dont change it.

This may not be a bug, but it did look funny watching my rhino type in the air when typing on the computer well in theory.

It appears that sometimes Ordis will get confused about which Mirage part you claimed second in the Hidden Messages quest. You claim the Systems as the second item, but the message you get from Ordis is about the Chassis. And it has a few typos as well.

I find that i'm still in the "Howl of the Kubrow" quest line cause it won't finish and i've gotten the collar and everything for my Kubrow. Not only that but I'm haveing trouble building her loyalty up. She has died twice because she and I got caught in a situation with the corpus and the other time was arc traps.

Poor thing.

Edited by GarlandSama

hi

i have two problems:

1 (already in the main thread) i have reeeeaaaallllyy loooong loading times at matches since u14. before i was able to enter the match at about 3 sec.

Yesterday may pc crashed after i had 0,05 fps (1 picture every 20 sec) cause there had been 1 mirage in the team and the clones didnt despawn. PLus, this hundreds of mirages used a boltor and the arrows landed in my frost bowl. Today nearly the same happened, suddenly they stopped despawning, my pc could only survive cause the mirage user was friendly enough to stop producing them.(the klons are half red and half blue)

Hope you'll be able to understand my bad english and to fix it.

I am sadly even after 2 hotfixes now, unable to complete the quest: "Vor's prize". When i returned to the ship after acomplishing the previous mission, there was no marker or anything else telling what to do. I also looked in the navigation panel, and no mission was marked either.

Sonar's weakspots get removed when the enemy gets knocked down

2KWuvHn.gif

Also, sometimes the bonus damage doesn't apply (I've been hitting the weakspot at the center pulse), I've seen this happen to the leg parts and upper torso parts but I'm not too sure, can someone help clarify.

Edited by Fraystar

I don't know if anyone touched on this yet but for some reason my carrier sentinel anytime I do a mission pretty much gets instantly killed in combat when it didn't pre patch I'm this is most noticeable with nyx when you use her barrier ability the carrier receives every hit and within seconds is destroyed.

Currently doing the new Mercury missions, instead of getting the planet's normal resources, I am getting alloy plates, control modules, and rubedo. Not sure what could be causing it.

The new missions are using void drop tables, which includes Argon Crystals.

Found a new Mirage bug!

I believe I managed to trigger it from being downed while in the casting animation for Prism, but doing so results in a permanent Prism. It will continue to bounce around the map and will continue to do damage indefinitely, and cannot be detonated. A second Prism can also be out as a result of this. In addition, the Prism model will float in front of Mirage for the remainder of the mission.

xMJHtIS.jpg

When you are fusing a mod and it goes over the limit of a warframe/weapon etc and u click uninstall it will make it so u cant click on the ui as well as it WILL NOT uninstall the mod

Fixed Bugs:

- AkZani: Blueprint: 200 Morphics is required for building AkZani from the Market. Too high. Meant to be 2 Morphics.

-Sword And Board: Stance Polarity: Stance Polarity does not match Default Polarity Slot.

-Extractors: Unable to deploy, even though all nodes appear to be unlocked.

- Absorb/Soundquake: Abilities: Pressing ESC during toggle able abilities results in free movement for duration of power.

-Visual/Environment: Reflective Surfaces: Reflective Surfaces like water, windows, and more have uncharacteristic glows or pollution.

I want to note that the last of those bugs is not fixed at all for me. The glass in the Tenno lab, for instance, is extremely yellow. Another example is the water in various tilesets, which is strong yellow, green, or blue.

On earth I actually like the green water that sometimes appears.

2av.png

Settings/System:

GTX760 (340.43 Beta Driver)

All gfx settings on maximum/enabled.

As a side note, is the bug with the blur shader that causes the background color to be white ever going to be fixed? It makes map holes painfully obvious.

More details:

Any time there is no skybox (when the area is entirely closed) the background color is supposed to be black. This makes map holes not visible in most cases. However, if the blur/distortion shader (enabled by Motion Blur or DOF) is enabled, it is white. This causes map holes to be bright white. I would ask every map designer to play with the background being white, because there are holes everywhere.

Additionally, this causes issues with certain effects that are intended to blend with the surface behind them if there is no surface there, as can be seen in the Grineer Galleon MDef tile.

How it should look:

2ay.png

How it looks with a white background:

2ax.png

Well here's a great bug that really ticks me off. This involves getting Mirage through the new quests. I finished the helmet, got the systems, just claimed the systems and heard nothing from Ordis, I thought this was odd so I went to my inbox again to see what's the next riddle to finding chassis after systems because it's the last part.

Well I got the wrong message and it says I got the chassis and all I need to do is get the blueprint to build this new warframe: Mirage.

That's just... I know it was a mistake, a bug, but really just... I was hoping to have Mirage soon now I have to wait for a hotfix or something so I can even get the correct riddle so I can even get her building.

Screenshots included in the spoiler below.

VRFQphZ.jpg

LcWCECB.jpg

It is no longer possible to unlock planets. But first of:

What does it mean if a mission is gloing on the edges of the tile? If it has static on it, is locked  - but even if you play all surrounding missions, you still cannot unlock the locked mission.

For example: I've played "D'Arrest" on Phobos but still have not unlocked "Wendel" on Phobos - even though it is right below it (the next one after D'Arrest assuming the order is: from the closest mission to the planet to the furthest mission from the planet).

In fact, since the new patch there were several missions I played, in an attempt to unlock the next mission right next to it - with no success whatsoever.