The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I really don't know about this, i hope i'm wrong. Ever since the bug with kubrows dying my second kubrow i had while the other one died, still haven't grown? Is it because he was in stasis or what? Its been a full day since hes been out of stasis now and lotus keeps yelling at me to put the collar on the kubrow. But hes still a pup. o_o 

If a Kubrow is in the incubator you can walk over to the arsenal, hit E and your warframe will be showing petting it outside of the Incubator.

Kubrow returns to the Incubator when the animation is done and the Kubrow is now awake and barking.

same issue i had. i also posted about it a few pages back

Infested exploders blast radius seems bugged (or perhaps vacuum function).  It is consistently killing my carrier sentinel as a result.  I've ensured I'm at a considerable range.  I have noticed this nearly exclusively with carrier.  I'm also noticing Kuboro are killing my carrier quickly as well, and not any other sentinel.

I have ran with helios against kuboro and not had the same death result. 

There should be a brief description in Kubrows Imprints. When You want to trade one or combine them in genetic foundry. An image of how Kubrow looks isn't enough. There should also be description male/female and type of kubrow. I got few of those imprints from trade, and to be honest I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT ^^ imprints are just names of kubrows their masters gave them, and looking at imprints just give the outside look of Kubrow.

This should be fixed.

ok, so, I didn't see this bug mentioned, but it's one that several people I know have mentioned to me personally. the problem is that before the update, levels would load in under 2 minutes, and now they are often taking 10 minutes plus. this makes it very hard to play if you only have 30 minutes of free time during which you want to play the game. also I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like there are any changes to the playing spaces that would decrease my speed of loading (by fault of my house's internet speed) so I'm pretty sure it is a problem with the game. 

Thank you,

~snowskywalker of Kadaws

LHCZnpH.jpg

While playing as Loki with the Akzina, i was invisible and you could see one of the magazines just floating about in solid form.

i4miJAX.jpg

1O0bauU.jpg

got two messages for completing the Mirage Chassis. Not sure if a bug or working as intended due to Ordis being cheeky.

TTO5BDs.jpg

Upper Left. UI not lined up propperly.

2sOQYc5.jpg

Mods 3d animations are borken.

jDO1KjP.jpg

IM46wGW.jpg

Hall of Mirrors showing Mirage clones without the cosmetic helmet and without the cosmetic skin for the scindo axe.

ZEFWXxG.jpg

No rank Level shown. even though its maxed.

iGiLKqr.jpg

WS4IRzy.jpg

Warframes level glitching out and flashing around.

maUbkQh.jpg

Manticore skin text overlapping the stats of the scindo.

Edited by ZWHTFNG

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but it would appear that my Rhino's Iron Skin has changed to blue for some reason. Last I knew, the only two options where the grey/silver or the Gold (which is what I had on pre-update). 

Also, something that I know has been mentioned, in regards to the UI: If the box that displays mods could be shortened width wise by even a column from the left (offset a bit mayhaps), it would vastly help in being able to read everything. Likewise, it seems that the mod collection screen doesn't scroll down quite far enough to show the entirety of the bottom row of mods.

Edit (slightly after remembering): 
If it would be at all possible to get the color customization for the weapons to either just show the weapon on screen, or zoom out that'd be wonderful. Trying to recolor a gun that's hanging down past the bottom of the screen with most of its barrel/forward end is rather difficult to see what your effecting with your color swaps.

Edited by KorbanGado

not sure if its mentioned before but when I went on fullscreen and invited a guy, i closed a message sent from him and the game froze. Chat froze but I could still move my mouse. I tried to alt + tab out but it wouldnt. Im not sure what caused this but it might be an issue with fullscreen mode

Infested exploders blast radius seems bugged (or perhaps vacuum function).  It is consistently killing my carrier sentinel as a result.  I've ensured I'm at a considerable range.  I have noticed this nearly exclusively with carrier.  I'm also noticing Kuboro are killing my carrier quickly as well, and not any other sentinel.

I have ran with helios against kuboro and not had the same death result. 

Same here. Carrier seems to be made of paper right now, Just one area of effect damage or melee attack Kubrow charge against me (even from lvl 5 enemies) and my full-redirection-full-vitality-full-steel-fiber-carrier is history.

You're trying to force me to pet a tamagotch..., sorry, I mean, kubrow?

EDIT: It was Feral Kubrow "charge" attack what was killing my carrier, not melee attacks.

Edited by Kachocalvo

Cant unlock missions. Just got my fiance into warframe and when ever i help her out on a mission she has to do it does not unlock connecting missions preventing her from progressing through the star chart. Its very frustrating as she doesnt want to play without me but it does not let her progress if im playing with her

Cant unlock missions. Just got my fiance into warframe and when ever i help her out on a mission she has to do it does not unlock connecting missions preventing her from progressing through the star chart. Its very frustrating as she doesnt want to play without me but it does not let her progress if im playing with her

Playing with your fiancé? Aww ^^

Players who host a session with their friends, but have their friends use their keys will not have them stripped from them, instead, it will be stripped from the host if they have any, AND it will send them into the negative amount of keys if they dont have any (by which I mean once they build any from a foundry, if they claim it, it will instantly dissapear)

Not only that, if you do it so many times or something along those lines, the blueprint will PERMANENTLY dissapear, thus making it impossible to craft said keys anymore. (occured with my ODA), even if it's in your inventory.

9b22904a6d.jpg

4025ae76ca.jpg

After reset, Loyalty still does not improve after interacting with the Kubrow.

How much is "a few"?

Does Loyalty not improve if the Kubrow is still recovering from stasis?

I put Nilla in stasis after it became evident she refused to improve her loyalty to me. I took her out after the hotfix where it was clarified how Loyalty works, in the hopes after the reset she could improve her Loyalty.

Which isn't the case. Again.

What is Kubrow Food? If it improves loyalty, I'll gladly sacrifice one of my Kubrows to the list of 501 for the prospect of having some kind of item to improve loyalty.

EDIT: Apparently it is affected by the kubrow's stasis recovery. However, I was only able to raise her loyalty from 20% to 40% once, and she's still cowering at my approach.

I will likely just put all of my kubrows into stasis until a few more hotfixes. The lack of revive option for kubrows who die, combined with the very vague and non-specific details regarding loyalty and an apparent thing known as 'Kubrow Food' is frustrating me to the point of unproductiveness.

Edited by Shu-Ha-Ri

ZEFWXxG.jpg

No rank Level shown. even though its maxed.

iGiLKqr.jpg

WS4IRzy.jpg

Warframes level glitching out and flashing around.

I noticed this only happens to me when I'm at 0 revives, and thus, assumed it was an effect added when someone's out of revives.

What are we to do with Kubrows we don't want? I feel like changing the name of my Huras Kubrow, but that's not possible. I also can't just make as many Kubrows as i want becasue that costs platinum.

Is there going to be a way to rename Kubrows, or release them to Kubrow day care or something?

Also my Kubrow seems to be bugged. It absolutely refuses to make a second Imprint. No idea why either.

Edited by Shuuro