The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

1.) Doing void missions sometimes yields no mission reward, instead my buddies and I receive an unranked rare fusion core. We've completed a few T4 exterms and some T3 and T2 exterms and had this happen to us multiple times for each tier.

2.) The quest dialogue keeps going off after every mission that I complete; why does it keep getting rewinded and said again and again every time I do a mission? The radio transmissions are fine but hearing Lotus tell me something I have already heard 15 times tends to get a bit tedious.

3.) Trying to do vault runs by using Orokin Derelict Exterminate keys leads to me running out and trying to make some. First thing that happens is I make the key and claim it and I go to navigation through the menu (whether I use the Start menu or walk to it, it doesn't matter which method I use to get to Derelict mission selection screen) there is no Exterminate option, only survival, defense, and assassination...I go back and look at the foundry and the ODE key is still making (35 seconds on it) so the game thinks they key never got made...So I make another one, sit there the whole minute, and claim it on the spot, and STILL no option for exterminate on the mission selection. There are other missions to do vault runs on, but why can't I just do the exterminates?? Pls

4.) There is a bug where if you have the start menu up and the mission starts (only happened in the void so far, and once) then you spawn into the mission with a greyed out box (where the menu would normally be) and you can't move, hit start, or anything. You have to end task on the game to exit or have your buddies finish the game. The funny thing is, this happened at the same time we got an unranked rare fusion core instead of an actual reward for a T4 exterminate.

5.) In the mod menu if you have a certain number of mods in the last row on the bottom then you can't actually scroll down to see them. You have to scroll down all the way that you can and you only see roughly 1/3 or almost 1/2 of the mod. In order to see the ticks on it and the rest of the mod you have to hover over it yourself. 

6.) This isn't a bug, but more of a request for a removal of the warframe currently equipped to not be covering 1/4 of my screen when I am trying to look in the foundry, mod selection, arsenal, etc. This seemed like it would be a problem when you guys first showed the U14 ui and I hear there was chatter about it from the community but you guys left it this way. I would just like to be able to look at my stuff and not have to move my cursor in the very left corners in order to see everything. You made the ui this way to make it more convenient and less troublesome I am guessing, but I am already missing the old ui because it felt less tedious than this one does.

7.) Reflective water is reflective ._. . It looks cool and everything but in the midst of fighting it just drops FPS lol. I think you guys tried fixing this already but it seems its not completely fixed yet. And to help determine the cause of this, I only have two things off: v sync and nvidia physics effects and HUD movement or whatever, everything else is on.

These are all the bugs that I, myself, have currently run into a lot and would just like to get them out there (even if others have mentioned them already) just so that my miserable experiences can help get these bugs fixed and help make U14 as good as it should be!

Thanks for your time. I know I wrote a lot but as Scott said on the last devstream: "The more detailed the better!" 

I know I don't have any pictures here but I don't know how to do it these forums but I tried my best describing what I could. I will be trying to screenshot these bugs ASAP so that I may add on to this thread and help hasten the process of fixing these bugs!

- DTS

There is something causing it to almost be impossible to get into our dojos we keep getting "Session Unavailable" every time we try to enter, Please fix this soon we have Silva and Aegis in the dojo and it will be done soon

Our Clan is also having this problem, we can only get 2 people in at the same time. We're a 'Moon Clan' with a total of 6 members. Not sure if that makes a difference or not but it's where we're at. We have a total of 11 rooms(roughly, we're tagging in an out working on building up).

I built the Brokk in the foundry over the weekend. I claimed it, but when I went to my inventory it was not there, I then realized I was out of weapon slots, but it allowed me to "claim" it anyway. Is this a bug related to the new foundry? Can I get my Brokk restored to me? Thanks in advance.

Game random locks/Frezes then breaks party up...it petty much cuts me out...this and me being one of the frist 501 kobruw owners...making me HATE this update... ui is awsome, all the ideas and all. are epic...the bugs in u14 are horrable... hope you guys fix this soon :<

There is a bug with sunika kubrows relating to the miss you receive upon receiving it. With other variants people are getting two mods related to their kubrow while sunika is only receiving scavagry, no unleashed mod. Please fix.

Bug regarding Kubrows: some of them are not taking the proper shape for their class example: a skinny ruska or a very husky/chubby huras.

( Might be intended but don't think so )

I think it may have to do with the scramble thing for the color of the kubrow, I was scrambling my sunika and got husky to skinny

Hello, apparently Kubrows are affected by Vauban's Vortex by getting sucked in every time i throw vortex in sechura(causing the kubrows to be stuck with the infested till they die thanks to the volatile runners)

please DE many players need this fixed, given use of vaubans in  infested defense missions.

Btw i think you should work on the dmg kubrows and sentinels receive now...they are getting their rear beat by only 2 explosions of a volatile runner.....and my kubrow keeps getting one hit killed by feral kubrows that charge at him D:

Do your best guys.

Another Bug.

When I was joining in an alert during the loading the game froze itself for 2-3 seconds and then get stuck in the loading screen, pratically I was in mission able to shoot, jump, move and use skills but I was unable to see anything cause of the stuck of the loading screen animation, here a screenshot(I've even opened the UI and there are the chat and the exit button so)

2014_07_21_00004.jpg

Idk if this is a bug but i cant play a online mission without someone using an ability and my game freezes, which then results in my game coming back but im kicked from everyone else and im by myself. Or if im the host, everyone is disconnected from me. This has happened ever since 14.0.4 came out.

Ok seriously. even after 4 hotfixes i CANT join my friends! Seriously had no problems joining before this update now i cant MAKE a group. i can only join through matchmaking! I dont even wanna play this unless i can actually play with my friends! Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Edited by KibaWesker

I'm getting quite a high and suspicious number of nav coordinates destroying kubrow's den and I've read there's a bug that turns eggs into nav coordinates, but I thought it was fixed!

I'm curious about this as well.

I've been running those missions over and over and haven't gotten an egg.

Also another bug before I zonk for the night, deals with mirage. When she uses her ability to make copies of herself sometimes when I'm going through the map I'll see copies if them standing in places using the running animations and such and I'll receive huge lag spikes just by being near them.

Firstly congrats and thank you on U14, I'm glad this forum exists so we could work this out together.

Bugs that I've encountered are;

-Chatbox tabs often overlap on planets when in Navigation mode, when i try clicking on the tabs it selects the planet behind it at the moment. Please rectify that.

-Ortis the ship AI keeps spouting his quest dialogue even before the quest has moved to that point of stage. My Kubrow hasn't hatched yet and after I finish every mission it says it does along with the next few dialogues that it's suppose to say after what i suspect will be the next few stages. It's getting annoying please fix that.

-Stalker came after me, but after a few lights flickering I only saw a glimpse of him just appearing and disappearing. He never showed up after that. Also there was no announcement of his arrival, only the lights flickering.

The others have already been reported and stated. I'll keep an eye out for more.

whenever I go to change my weapon in the weapon change menu I select another weapon and the screen freezes however I am still able to move and select other menus while this weapon menu is stuck over the screen I reported this before with another bug however the other one now seems to be fixed with the recent hot fix but this weapon change screen still remains help please

not sure if this has been brought up but when mirage is holding a one handed weapon it looks like she is breaking her back and i don't think it looks right or if this was intended. would like a response but i know its not anywhere near a priority so ill just be waiting.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/47603578179570645/18BDB0F5C2BA4AE4CB65536ACF8AFCA2A63D782C/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/47603578179563086/1CB932157F531181075AFF23E44876EDFFDC3823/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/47603578179559997/860EF4B3F15EBC381EA0DEF1D83A12CF8DA4A58C/