The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

My statement towards why Mirage's Power 1 is broken.

It's how her Power 1 interacts with high crit weapons.

Every single picture people have been flashing have been the high powered crit weapons.

So that being said, when Grineeer makes his decision.  I think he needs to pay heavy attention to how her Power 1 works with high crit weapons.   I feel if he does a change across the board regarding her power 1, it will change how it works with other weapons.

Mirage Power 1 is the ONLY reason why I'm using low tier weapons like the Supra and Karak.

Let's just be clear that once her Power 1 is tamed and calculated better, we won't scream "SHE IS UNDERPOWERED."  Because the way you guys are going about this is not going to end well.  People want to post up 13 million damage numbers but they don't want to show you the build.  

So either you're bragging or you're just pushing for a nerf because it's the cool thing to do.  

If you want to help DE and Grineeer balance this Warframe.  Show them your weapon builds and frame build.  No one is telling DE what they did to even get NEAR 16 million damage.  I have seen numerous in-game players faint because they got 40k damage.  Now if that's the average, and these rare players are getting 16 million.  Figure out if you're just flaunting your e-peen or are you really trying to help DE balance her.

IMO she is the CRAZIEST, MOST ORIGINAL, MOST FUN frame since Valkyr (add Hydroid.)  So do not ruin this frame.

Edit:  I also understand how she works with weapons like the Ogris, Penta, Ang.  But I just wanted to touch on the weapons where people are getting over a million damage.   You don't see people getting 600,000 damage with the Lato do you?  No, so it's not a universal problem.   Her multiplier is wacked out the wazoo with certain weapons right now.  

Having problems with rendering. I watched the cutscene (which was also bugged) and got deployed but i couldn't see anything.

ZQQIY9P.jpg

I tried skipping prologue and the bug still persists

grxJaPc.jpg

t8WLt5j.jpg

I can still access UI and the menus fine but can't play at all.

Edited by Jigglyslime

i noticed a bug thats continuing to cause problems for me in update 14. i joined a vault hunt yesterday but when all of us had different keys prepared we tried to start the mission and the mission never loaded and sent us back to our ships. we tried again a few times but it just said objective complete or something like that.now the same glitch is preventing me from joining anymore orokin derelict or vault hunt groups and i need this to help me forge the hidden message.

I cant go to navigation becouse it says i have to bould the thingy to get Vors thing of my warframe.
It just shows the cube that i have to go too foundry. but I cant bould it becouse i dont have the components and i cant buy them with platinum i already spend it.
So basicly I cant play the game

Maybe this is good idea to let players revive their downed Kubrows on the battlefield? Bleedout i mean.
And yes, there should be melee attacks in stances that could aim flying enemies. Infested ospreys still broken at this point - Infested were the only melee fraction in whole game.

-There is no slider in mod selection if you just have 3 rows of mods, which makes the names of the mods in the 3rd row is the only thing visible of the mod

- I entered mods from arsenal, and after getting out of mods it freezed in front of the arsenal without getting me back to the arsenal, and i can't move or do anything ,although my warframe was breathing but doesn't do anything more than that 

i have screenshots but i don't know how to upload them

Edited by as_salata

Not sure if this is intentional but everytime I use a power like Hysteria and fall off a ledge (out the map/into a pit is what i mean) and get respawned the skill turns off no matter how much of the duration was left. I first noticed it friday fighting jackal when he would knock me over the side but its happened to me on e prime and other missions

I had this same problem happen to me twice in a matter of 10 minutes. If you cycle through the different chats (region, squad, clan, etc) while chatting then you have a chance of getting stuck in the chat menu. You can open and close the chat box but that's all. ESCaping does nothing and I couldn't find a fix. Please fix this.

Also, after beating the Vor questline or whatever, it never gave me any progress towards other quest. Don't know if this is a bug or you have to start them though certain actions.

Edited by ordonblade46

Not sure if anyone has posted this but...If you try to use fusion on a mod that would go over the limit on a weapon you run the risk of freezing your game.....step one: use fusion on a mod that will be to muck for the weapon...Step two: a window will pop up saying that the mod is too big and needs to be removed first....Step three: click the button that removes the mod....Step four: wale in anguish, for your game is now frozen on the moding section and now you have to relog in order to fix it........PLEASE get this bug fixed, it is rather anoying to forget this bug, or think that it is fixed then realize that it isn't. Thank you kindly all mighty game creators.

Ok. I've compiled a list of bugs I've run across:

Bugs that happen every time:

1. There is a HUGE lag when anything levels. This happens three times. Once within the mission, once at the extraction summary, and again at the summary after the mission is over and you're back in your ship.

2. The lotus keeps repeating that the Kubrow collar has been put in place EVERY time I finish a mission.

3. Arc traps no longer respond to melee weapons. This may have been intentional, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

4. There is now no way to see active squads on a node. Now you can only pick a node and hope for the best. This causes difficulty in finding other players at non-peak hours.

5. There isn't an extremely easy way to see credits and platinum now. It flashes by when you exit some screens where it wasn't on the screen you were looking at, nor the one you're going to. You can see it in the foundry, but there really needs to be a place for it to be seen easily.

Random bugs that happened:

6. Got stuck in a loading screen where all players were shown to have a full loading bar. We could all hear gunfire, but the mission never launched.

7. I turned permanently transparent blue after reviving.

8. I was doing a survival alert mission where extraction never appeared.

The DNA stabilizer pack is kinda pricey. Yeah, you get 10, but it would be easier if you could buy them one at a time.

Thanks

Edited by EronAltair

I had this one today, i claimed mirage's systems while i had the howl of the Kubrow quest active, and when i switched to the Hidden Messages quest it gave me the proper dialogue but put the improper message (the message given after the player receives all 3 parts) in your inbox. This confused me because i did not yet have the systems blueprint.