Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Not sure if this is a bug or not.  Several people have reported that they have non-existent drop rates for Kubrow eggs.  When playing with a friend who does have eggs drop, what appears to be an egg for their friend appears to be nav co-ordinates for them.  It might be possible that kubrow eggs are dropping as nav co-ordinates for some, instead of the egg drops they are supposed to be getting.

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

Nope, trades are reset, daily login reward collected, kubrow woken up from stasis (+3h getting back to shape time) and petting him does nothing. Loyalty won't even budge.

Finished "Howl of the Kubrow". He's showing the collar on him in the incubator, but when I go to arsenal to equip him all I see are my regular sentinels.

Relogged multiple times now, switched between stand-alone and Steam version of the game, both have the same issue.

edit: And suddenly he appeared in the companion screen.

Edit the 2nd:  Aaaaaand he's gone again. How does he keep getting off my ship?!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/ebondeath/MissingKubrow.png?t=1405963069

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/ebondeath/Warframe0016.jpg?t=1405963061

Edited by Chardansearavitriol

During a t1 survival looking for Argon crystals someone checked mission rewards, enemies stopped spawning timer stopped so we left immediately, did another one and checked mission rewards, got 2 argon crystals (which I want refunded by the way) We &!$$ed around for a bit to see if we could get the 20 mins with the timer still stopped, air started draining and we immediately failed the mission.

Edit: Also used up the key

Edited by CoolWhip125698

Orokin Derelict randomly disappeared from navigation when it was present before the latest hotfix. Keys have been built, still no derelict in nav.

Edit: Orokin Derelict Exterminate is not appearing with keys built.

Edited by DeusDraco

Update Bug: My computer CANT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE. Im not talking about U 14; that's already done. I'm talking about today's bug fix (Cannot Download, data wa corrupted)

(21/07/2014)

Vor's Mission Bug: I CANT DO IT! I see it on my Navigation dashboard, but when I press V, I cant see it AT ALL!

MultiPlayer Bug: First of all, missions are taking WAAAAY too long too load. Secondly, I have to load a game first then invite players if I have any hopes to play with people and Lastly; players randomly disconnect within missions. I dont get it, were you planning on making the game worse???

What The Hell Warfame, this U14 has been one annoying bug after another -_-

Edited by Shoryuk3n_PRIME

Volatile Runners dmg Sentinels at much long range then player about 3x

infested attacking player in melee range when they are inside of vortex/not rage dolled when there is a Ancient Healers in the vortex.

Also, some stealth attacks don't occasionally won't work even the counterattack. This holds true both in solo and online. Owe can't melee arc traps and force fields used by Grineer damages them too and sometimes, sentinel attacks don;t make any sound. And when we go to the derelicts, it will instead show a grineer galleon or infested corpus ship.

That doesn't happen to me; Did they fix it?

Here's an image of the Mirage's Alternative helmet in trading that I mentioned in one of the posts:

mmcGxiE.jpg

Loading is showing three ships while there is only two players loading. Also show 4 ships when there are 3 players loading.

LM80acq.jpg

Voting UI background thing:

jo0lOAc.jpg

Isn't the Mod UI stuff suppose to be in front of the Warframe instead of behind it? See image. It basically overlapping the entire area making it not accurate content wise.

mzTMNgE.jpg

Lotus message shows up during loading if host is completely done loading while other players are still loading.

n94Hg2b.jpg

Another water mesh problem found on Earth

3SzfuZD.jpg

I was telling them about the "number of ships" bug. Thanks for giving them a screenshot to prove it! ^^

Here some Bugs encoutert @ my clan and allianz

-Some FPS drops @ Fusing Mods

-Freezing if the Mods must getting build out of weapons if it gets over the weapon cap

-Losing a Member allway's since update (3 or 4 pre, with 3 pre works without problem)

-Having Problems at joining sessions since Hotfix 14.0.2

-Bosses & Assassins all Lvl 1 to 3

-Novas Ball doesn't absorb Damage, only does 75 damage

-Items you build dissapearing if you take them (Lost a Forma)

-Ordis still spamming News at some Members from my Clan

Kubrow Egg 'missing'

after getting my first egg and putting it in the incubator, I went out and got a second egg on E Prime.  later on after relogging I checked my inventory again and the egg seems to be missing.

I'm not sure if my misc inventory just isn't displaying it, or if maybe my incubator ate my second egg when I checked the timer, or maybe I'm incubating two eggs at once somehow....my second egg is definitely missing though.

After hotfix 14.04 I still have to wait an imense amount of time in the loading screens, much more than I had to wait before u14. I feel like I'm alone in this? Maybe after u14 my pc got to weak to run the game? I would just like to know if there are more players that still have to wait a lot to play or if it just me.

And is DE considering giving a second look at this issues? Will they try to fix it even more? If not I will have to stop playing, I just don't have the patience to wait so long knowing that before I didn't need to.

Ok I understand that it takes allot of work to build a game or an mmo game! And that you think some of us don't know squat about game developing at a large scale! But some of the bugs here are keeping players from a normal gameplay experience! I can't enter the Dojo (Session unavaillabe) When i join a public session to do a mission i get please wait bug and then it froze! On the planet map the regions you did not complete are hilighted ive done same missions several times and it did not complete it shows it's not done! It unhilights only when i play invite only or solo.. The affinity missions are all bugged.. How can i level up my mastery when i don't have afinity missions? If i play on bow or bolt weapon.. no ammo drops from mobs or containers? On a full map not a single bow ammo drop? Ok il play with secondary if no ammo? But ive done the mastery lvl 1 were i need to fight using primary weapon? Primary Weapon Bow! Really No Ammo ? I failed the exam because no ammo drops from the mobs! These are just from the top of my head!

I seem to be unable to revive my kubrow? With or without the loyal companion mod, when my kubrow "gets downed" he just dies. No prompt to revive, no option, no HUD mark. He just straight up dies. Was this intentional? I'd imagine not, otherwise Loyal Companion wouldn't make much sense, unless it applies to you instead of the kubrow for some reason.

Not sure if the codec is showing different Kubrows or there is a bug when they mature but my Raksa Kubrows body type looks nothing like the codec picture and my friends Huras Kubrows body type is the same as mine. Please reply :)

Kubrows can have varying body types. The type of kubrow doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be built with a certain physique, nor do the codex pictures reflect what your kubrow's body type will be.