Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

is anyone else having fps  sharp drops in the player  ship  i hvae massive fps trouble on the ship it lagging fps is droping belowm20 fps game freez up for very short moment [i3 2,40 ghz 8 gb ram  intel hd 4000 grafics ] uselu my fps steady 40 fps abovei hvae turn off  the new feature use min of extra grafics  effects,

cau u please  give user interface  without the ship   i cant see my  mods  foundry is now very stupid every is stpudid aslo the map and bugs ,  my ingame controls stop working i cant use my foundry so free  because i cant see the resouces i need and the modiing  is now so dificult  yeah nice update  thx  bug and ui is  shxt now just make ui with the frame  so i can see mods & my foundry and please give beter m=mission selection i cant see how much keys i have  .  WARFRAME SUCKS  FROM THIS POINT ON THIS UI  IS NIGHTMARE  TY FOR RUING GOOD GAME DEVELOPERS

is anyone else having fps  sharp drops in the player  ship  i hvae massive fps trouble on the ship it lagging fps is droping belowm20 fps game freez up for very short moment [i3 2,40 ghz 8 gb ram  intel hd 4000 grafics ] uselu my fps steady 40 fps abovei hvae turn off  the new feature use min of extra grafics  effects,

cau u please  give user interface  without the ship   i cant see my  mods  foundry is now very stupid every is stpudid aslo the map and bugs ,  my ingame controls stop working i cant use my foundry so free  because i cant see the resouces i need and the modiing  is now so dificult  yeah nice update  thx  bug and ui is  shxt now just make ui with the frame  so i can see mods & my foundry and please give beter m=mission selection i cant see how much keys i have  .  WARFRAME SUCKS  FROM THIS POINT ON THIS UI  IS NIGHTMARE  TY FOR RUING GOOD GAME DEVELOPERS

Whoa whoa! Chill!

Hi De

there this bug, whereby on the main screen after chat or inviting players, there's usually the mouse cursor right, my mouse unable to get "into the game" to move my frame and start game etc, which makes me keep restarting... but i can still move around my cursor, type etc, but unable to click accept game etc, and move my warframe around the ship

kindly look into this... its very buggy and frustrating... thanks!

Edited by 4shae

WARFRAME SUCKS  FROM THIS POINT ON THIS UI  IS NIGHTMARE  TY FOR RUING GOOD GAME DEVELOPERS

I wouldn't go as far as to say this, but I would like an option to use the old UI. Just a personal preference, I don't need a fancy ship.

Haven't seen anyone post this yet and I don't want to look through 233 pages.
Having Helios on your ship present along with your kubrow, it appears as if helios is trying to scan kubrow. Either that or something is making my kubrow light up and emit purple energy as if he picked up a mod.

Edit: Also, bleedout reduction mods for kubrow? Does that mean they can bleedout? I've yet to see that.

Edited by KaeporaRice

Some more bugs:

Rhino: iron skin, after falling down a pit that makes you respawn, you will always lose Iron Skin.  I'm not sure if that is intended, but it never worked that way before.

Valkyr: Picking up database/using consoles:  Picking up a key or using a console while the number 4 ability is active will make it so she can no longer attack in any way.  (Or at least couldn't while I had the newer claw melee weapon and stance equipped.

Equilibrium Mod:  Apparently you cannot pick up health orbs for energy when you have full health, has it always been this way?

Menus for Arsenal:  When double clicking a warframe to use, the game will randomly freeze and cannot do anything.  The game is also slow to responding to double clicks when selecting to equip anything in the Arsenal either with double clicks or the the enter button, but the GUI equip button seems normal.

Nekros Desecrate with Saryn's #4 ability:  Has noticed that things hit with Saryn's #4 ability dissolve signify faster inconsistently, resulting in unable to desecrate some corpses (with the invalid target message).  Was this an expected change?

Rhino's iron skin disappearing after dropping into a hole has been here for a long time. And not just for iron skin, loki's invisibility and ash's smoke screen as well. It is probably intended or because of coding problems. The system takes it as a respawn, although u dont have to spend a revive point for that, you technically respawn and therefore wiping everything.

Also, there is a bug where our squad are stuck in the loading screen before a battle. We can hear our own actions but could only see the lisets flying in space.

BUG REPORT: (possible, I have no clue)

Stalker warning while in mission does not happen any longer.

Usually when the stalker is entering the mission, we usually get a notification popup of an image of him threatening.

Currently he just appears (reeeeealy scaaary).

I dont know if this is purposely intended as a game changer.

Please let me know Digital Extremes ......

There's an issue with Mirage and the Mutalist Quanta. If you use your first ability with mirage and then you right-click with the Mutalist Quanta, the game crash. I tried two times, the screen freezes and there's nothing to do.

not sure if someone report this, anyway good luck :) and keep doing awesome things.

Encountered a little bug in the Arsenal screen. 
Was attempting to equip a different Melee weapon and I got stuck in the Melee weapon selection screen. 

I was unable to leave the weapon selection screen and weapons would not acknowledge clicks.

The exit button would acknowledge my clicks but would not take me anywhere I'd still be stuck in the screen.

Had to use Task manager to quit the application.

This occurred after just buying weapons directly from the market and attempting to equip them through the pause menu options. 

I was also using an Xbox 360 controller and not a keyboard to actually get into the arsenal screen. 

I've not been able to replicate this again as it may have been a one time hiccup with the game or the Windows7 partition on my iMac. 

Was running a T1 Ext by my lonely and went into a little side corridor and this happened HNMusBO.jpg May need to tone down the fog on that particular area

also, I keep attaching the tethra's doom badge to my Kubrow, but after the mission it is unselected, will we be able to change the color of the kubrow's 'energy', and Idle animations, will they be coming back?

My kubrow's loyalty is down to zero i put him in stasis and im gona see if that works but  i pet him like 50 times a day and i read his hatefull little remarks and it doesnt make it any better its just stuck i think there should be like Kubrow food or something? 

im gona try geting him out of stasis to see if that made it any better then ill be in the petting loop.

Edited by dacond3

UI: For some reason my void and derelict missions displays on star chart like *****_******-etc.

Plus nav segments tend to pile up after multiple boss runs and stay in the inventory. I can insert segment into star chart once however rest of them will remain in the inventory.

Matchmaking: While trying to join random public mission "Please wait" pops up as i joining party but nothing happens. I cant press anything and cancel mission so i have to restart the game.

Edited by WkdXeqtr

Bug:

Host Migration... host migration failed, you will be...., updating account info... game freeze. Alt-F4

Sechura, the map with puddle of water, every wave some infested got stuck on lower level, middle of the map, due to door not opening. This existed before U14.

Edited by Rykofer

It is not really a bug per se but finding games is becoming just as frustrating as the bugs.

When Warframe is looking for games for you to join, the screen darkens and a black box with the text 'Please Wait' appears and while you are in this "mode", you are essentially stuck until the client either finds a game or that you forcibly kill the process in the task manager.

It would be really nice if DE could implement some other way for me and other players to leave the game finding mode than to alt-tab, open up task manager and kill the process.

The "PLEASE WAIT" splash screen in the "LOOKING FOR SQUAD" session is still a problem. Though not as much as before, I wanna be able to ABORT(automatic time out and return to previous menu is also an option), the joining squad process if for some reason or another it gets GLITCHED or a player/potential squad mate aborts leaving me hanging. At the moment if you get the splash screen there is no way of getting from there to menu WITHOUT RESTARTING CLIENT.

Edit: What previous poster said in simpler terms. :)

Edited by Ilryth

The "PLEASE WAIT" splash screen in the "LOOKING FOR SQUAD" session is still a problem. Though not as much as before, I wanna be able to ABORT(automatic time out and return to previous menu is also an option), the joining squad process if for some reason or another it gets GLITCHED or a player/potential squad mate aborts leaving me hanging. At the moment if you get the splash screen there is no way of getting from there to menu WITHOUT RESTARTING CLIENT.

Edit: What previous poster said in simpler terms. :)

You still get a up vote from me. :)