Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Stalker bug: Apart from spawning everyday without warning for bosses I've killed ages ago (haven't killed anyone but Vor and Jackal since update yet Stalker wants to punish me for Ambulas and Alad V which I haven't attacked for months) he spawned in the hidden messages quest and bugged the Lotus dialogue. Screen started flashing the red stalker effect while Lotus is talking, then Stalker spawned before he said any dialogue and proceeded to wrecking me, than Lotus showed up on both sides of the screen, left with the quest dialogue, right with Stalker's own dialogue. This caused the quest dialogue to restart and the window saying "Markashi is no more" remained until the Lotus finished saying everything both quest and survival related.

Void bug: Maybe due to patch, but when patch was released yesterday T1 survival timer froze, air support failed even though the bar was above 50%, and mission failed when one of the squad members arrived at the extraction point.

Is there supposed to be 5 or 4 stations in the bottom part of the player ship? (Is the place were the sentinel hovers a station?) Can't access my inventory, guild, inbox and friends list from anywhere but the ESC menu.

mirage bug , reflections r not following her, and the reflection r stuck ,  and a player press hall of mirrors twice the numbers that  r stuck doubled this happen in dark sector defense pluto mirage when and stand on the lamp post with her reflections and this happens

For the kubrow coloring process. You could have let us use our existing color palettes and had the fur patterns act like skins. They show up as alerts, on earth probably, or we can use play to buy them in the store or we can master the breeding process. Having the random color/pattern machine is not the best idea IMO.

The mutalist quanta's secondary fire, on wave five of Seimeni, has caused three crashes for me so far.  There were a ton of infested at the time, densely packed, with the new flying infested zipping all over as well.  I launch a ball into the mix and the game hangs, I need to force quit to recover.  The pod was in the starting position and I was soloing, I haven't seen the issue from the secondary position.

Hope this helps, thanks.

When me and another played the resource quest in the Vor questline it counted our total resource stacks together. so when we got to the 2nd stash it said we had 4 and our mission was complete, but if you complete it then you will lose out on the last stash of resources.

I had already completed this quest, friend had not. If that makes a difference.

My clan's name is The Shadow Remnant. I our clan hall all the stuff seems to have fallen through the floor. We lost a complete drum set and other stuff. All that is left is a flag stuck half way through the floor. 

14v3gd2.jpg

When I revive, my Warframe's body is the same light-blue, bright colouring as other frames seen from a distance. 

Another problem is that the ability to get a game is shot. Dark Sectors seem to be dead, the odd time you might join with someone who's about to start, but no longer can you drop in early in the second wave, or under five minutes, of a defence or survival DS mission. Or any mission in fact. Bring back the old join joining method, it's getting frustrating not being able to actually play the game in between waiting for items to build.

The game also freezes on 'Please Wait' when 'joining' a mission, forcing me to task manager my computer to exit the game.

Load times for players can take literally minutes prior to a mission; one person's connection can take minutes, whereas prior to the update, it added a few seconds onto the wait time. 

Quick Thinking is not working. My warframe dies with full energy, literally mod gives 0 effect atm for 15 slots. Plz fix it, my necros build is not working ;c

Also sometimes after completing T4 Exterminate im not getting reward, only resources, mods and credits. Wonder if anyone had same problem with void rewards on other missions

Going into the mod combination, and upping a mod installed on a primary weapon. Upon trying to upgrade the mod with a core, it has to be uninstalled. Hitting "Uninstall the mod" crashes the game. 100% of the time.