Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I can't get past Odin on Mercury. I have done it 10+ times. alone and with others and Suisei wont unlock. I have been invited to Suisei and it stlil wont unlock/

Also I have a helmet in my foundry that I can't claim. I know it's there I see the message (1) in the upper right corner indicating that there is one item ready to be claimed but it doesn't appear.

This helm was started before the update 14 was started.

So when you install the segments into the market,mods station, codex and arsenal i accidentally installed the segemetn to the market instead of the arsenal which doesnt allow me now to use the arsenal without installing the segment which is not letting me do so

Fusing duplicate mods locks up the Mod screen:

http://youtu.be/Vd6ofu8UdnU

I went to fuse Point Strike mod since it has 2 duplicates. So I:
-Selected Point Strike
-Clicked the DUPLICATES button (nothing happens)
-Clicked on the duplicate Point Strike mods. This shows the Fusion conflict popup as expected
-Clicked UNINSTALL MOD.

The mods aren't fused and the fusion screen is completely locked up. Hovering over mods does nothing and clicking Back and Exit does not exit the screen. The only way to get out is to quit the game.

Right now there a lot bugs, but the major for me right now is kubrow collar quest is not happening for me.

Yes my kubrow is mature(big)

Yes i try reloading the game

Yes i even tryed to reset quest it trap my in egg farming part...

I got to say with all the delay of update 14 had, you guys fail on this update on a lot of level for my...(and it not only all this bugs)

Foundry, ODA key issue

I own the ODA key bp be4 the updae and have build it before.

however, after the update, I build the key waited for it to complete and claim it. The pop-up say the key is added to the inventory, however it doesn't show in inventory or the map, resourses are consumed as usual. in addition, the bp itself is not showing in the foundry, and I can't repurchase it from the market as I already "own" the bp. First time, the bp showed up in foundry again after several relog, but the same thing happened. I have lost two key and the resourse worth so far and the bp is not back yet.

plz fix this ASAP XD, thank you

Update 14.0.4

Huge huge huge bugs on void survival, I tested these in T2 surv.

After minute 6-8, enemies stop spawning, all over the map.

Timer stops counting forward after minute 8-9, it just freezes.

When/if oxygen runs out (when you bar reaches 0%) the mission goes automatically to Mission Failed, you loose on the spot, no time to run to extraction.

I was running solo void missions yesterday night and I was contacted in the same way that alliance members supposedly contact you during a Solar Rail battle. I don't know what may have caused it, but I noticed I only seemed to be contacted in the tile pieces that were included during battles. I added pictures below to act as proof and to hopefully help with fixing this minor bug. You made a great update DE.

BfNUPh9.jpg

9wekKOM.jpg

I have problem with quest "Wait until your kubrow to mature". I used platinum for instant grow up my kubrow. Quest still not progress, my kubrow big and glowing. What should i do? I can use "E" to play with my pet, and use "X" to go to incubator.

Edited by keNOOBi