Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

BUG REPORT:

Having a wee bit of a glitch here with the results window.

RI1wNzF.jpg

Seems to pop up twice., the first time its fine but when people start leaving squad

this is the result I get posted in picture above.

I have a problem , when i try to find ppl to play with on the mission that we need to do , to take the kubrow egg , says '' conection lost'' but this happen just on that mission and i didn't get any kubrow eggs yet and i think thats is a bug because i have run that stage so many time's that i am kinda depress .-. , plz help

Edited by ciciox3

Mutalists are still getting stuck around doors and crates during defense missions.

Kubrows die instantly and do not bleed out, making "Loyal Companion" worthless.

Edited by DBugII

im not sure if this is a glitch or not but it seems that the sahasa mod dig is stuck on its unranked level even when its maxed out , since its pickign up the same amount of items and the same exact things it picked up when it wasent maxed out

Does increasing the Loyalty does anything anyway? =_=

I can't see how many "Pets" I have left / day either.

And its going down and down... I don't want a pet which is growling at me or attacking me during a mission.

Thats not the point of a COMPANION.

When this thing is 30, it will die. I hope it does.

Warframe doesn't need a Missingno. Pokemon.

To stay on topic:

I can't select a different avatar. The GUI is horribly glitched. As soon as I try to click on another picture.. I get stuck in the screen.

Can't close with "back", "Market" doesn't work either.

Can't chat, can't move.. nothing. Had to Alt+F4 to get out of this misery.

Sometimes the underlying (very good programmed) in-the-air GUI closes and leaves the profile window on top. Great.

What do you do without any buttons to close? Alt+F4?

And here is another one.. Who the hell decided to have "Logout" hidden, where "Exit Game" is visible?

Make "Exit game" a submenu and put "Exit Game" and "Logout" there.

Kubrow Issues/Bugs/Performance:

-Continued Howl of The Kubrow quest updates from Lotus, even after it's finished.

-No map/HUD indicator for Kubrows; 100% impossible to track where they are on the map.

-No Bleed Out timer

-DNA Stabilizers are either too expensive or too few in number to be realistically maintained.

-Loyalty gain is either too few in attempts per day or not enough gain for the attempts per day were allowed.

-Kubrow event/founder/clan/alliance badges are not persistent and reset back to default 'none' after missions.

-Kubrow can be hit/killed through the walls by rotating/fixed Void Laser Traps.

-Kubrow fails to wall run or show any agility traits. Pathing is highly erratic. "Warps" around more than it follows.

-Kubrow will not drop down and follow player at the start of missions that require players to do so.

-Spamming interact with Kubrow will glitch it out of the Incubation Station to freely roam the ship.

Raksa "Howl"

-Visible effects on power resemble same global lighting as if Stalker was invading mission; misleading and distracting.

-Kubrow will attempt to fear Security Cameras, Turrets and similar objects.

-Kubrow will remain stationary the whole duration of power.

-No visible effect on enemies that have been affected by Howl.

Raksa "Scavenge"

-Kubrow has extreme difficulty attempting to open lockers at odd/uncommon upright angles.

-Kubrow takes too long in attempts to open a locker.

-Kubrow remains stationary, staring ahead, after attempting to open lockers.

-Kubrow WILL NOT attempt to open any Grineer lockers.

"Loyal Companion"

-Has no beneficial effect whatsoever.

"Bite"

So far this mod has only be acquired through the Transmutation mechanic(yuck!). Codex also fails to say where it drops from; intended? Possibly missing from a drop table?

Update to my last post , i found myself another egg to finally get the collar quest(i had to redo the quest),it just bad that i wasted plat in rushing the power core and egg to get kubrow faster for nothing.Thank DE for that and the lack of explanations for kubrows...

Not sure if anyone has reported this, and 200+ pages I ain't going through......but:

Pentas damage sentinels at a greater range than they damage players.

I have tested this twice now. At a range that my warframe takes no damage, the sentinel (specifically carrier in this case) takes almost complete shield damage, and at least 50 damage per shot of Penta.

I don't know if this happens with Ogris or Angstrum too, but if you could check this, I'd appreciate it.

This happened both times on Sechura, Pluto, the Canyon map. So it might also be a map-specific problem instead of a weapon/sentinel mechanic.....

Confirmed happening with many members of my alliance using Penta, Ogris, Angstrom, Stug  and Castanas.

Doesnt seem to matter if you are Host or Client.

Also the sentinel damage is not limited to that of the player using the weapons all sentinels can be killed by one player wielding any of the self damage weapons.

Sentinels taking damage from Molecular Prime explosions.

Only problems i'm having is mainly login problems, but i'm not sure whether it is my internets or your server. Get the usual 'ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT' or 'Login failed, check your info' (info's fine). Occasional problem when i do login, lag between completed quests and such and real time response is poor, again uncertain if it's my connection or not. Haven't been able to get a kubrow yet due to all this trouble, not play mirage's questline :(. I know you DE folks are working hard :D

Bug: Mod Fusion: Was fusing my Maul to 180% used a bunch of different mods to get it as high as i could around 50 different mods including installed ones that i didnt need anymore, and hit fuse then went to go check Maul and it hadnt changed....but all the mods i used were gone....wtf

All the infested are broken.

Anicent Healer uses Scorpion's pull ability.

All Exius and some non-Exius infested aren't being pulled correctly in Vauban's Vortex.

Infested Osprey spawns in Defense. (many reports of this).

Runner's self-destruct blows up and hurts players and sentinels from a long distance.

Runner's self-destruct sometimes isn't correctly animated. Either blows up right on the spot, or they do the animation then blow up.

Runners blow up if being shot to dead instead of dropping dead.

Game loads if at least two players have completely loaded while the other player(s) is still loading.