Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Seems to be a bug: When I am having a level up (mostly on melee weapons) the game freezes for like 4-5 seconds and then the game initiate a host migration (Don't know if it's affect the other players) which means the mission fails and it drops me back to the menu/player ship all the time.

I hope it will help.

Cheers

Used fireball on an ancient and he got bigger in size
If im hosting and using Saryn's molt the molt wont look as the Saryn did in the moment of cast. It will appear as just a normal standing Saryn instead of for example crouching Saryn

Those names aren't people playing. Those are Grandmaster Founders who got that node set as their solar landmark.

Then, in reality, there's now no way of telling how many people are playing on a particular node, so it's a huge step back? And here I thought they'd just made a small error. That's a very large problem.

I find this update to be to damn clunky. Getting into missions now takes forever. Long load screens, long time picking the node, and than the missions are buggy.

I've had the same problems, yesterday I spent ten minutes trying to unglitch some infested that had ended up in the floor of the defense mission I was playing, it was a huge hassle and I've never seen it as bad before. Long load times are terrible now, I think it's poor host or server optimization that's doing it. I'm really disliking that they say this is an update when it's really an overhaul that makes playing the game much more tedious.

I would say that part of your problem may just be perspective and your believed need to play with others, I have over 900 hours clocked on warframe and half of that has been solo, I go to the node i want to, if there are people there cool, if not it doesnt matter, i gear out to do stuff solo because I dont like relying on others.

To say this was a poorly thought out update is .......well lets just say its your perspective....all the 100s of changes that were done and the huge amount of change creates the possibility of oversights and things that people didnt think of or we took for granted until it was gone, hence the megathread which already includes the group quantity as a request upon it, but also so many other little things that were missed or need to be fixed.  This was a huge update things can get missed, to say this update was a terrible idea is very pessimistic and not at all appreciative of all the changes that did take place in a positive way, the additions and new stuff we get to play with.

I have been able to join in-progress missions btw, just not where i expected to find anyone lol, and the argon crystals? you lose like 1 a day and you only need like a max of 20? to build all the things that require argon at this point, so its not that big of a deal heck you can easily get 3 in one t3def run and that you can even do solo too lol.  To say any of this is "Game-Breaking" is purely perspective, which I have already pointed out that my perspective is that yours is a bit....skewed....

...my perspective that a game geared towards team-based play, in that clans are created specifically to reward team-based play is...my problem? I don't think that's how perspective works, given how the game is designed clashes with the way it is now. Good for you being able to sink that much time into the game solo, but this is a game that rewards team-based play, so I'm going to make that the basis, logically, of my argument.

Eh, no. It's not my perspective when there are people making threads that have the same, or similar, problems. However, if my perspective is that basic, common-sense mechanics were removed for no understandable or necessary reason, then you can't really say that they were 'small'...they're basic mechanics. I'm sorry if I don't 'appreciate' when I sink money into a game I love, only to have basic game mechanics ripped out, making the game an illogical, frustrating mess. I've already mentioned the thread in my original post, so I don't get bringing that up when I've already talked about having my post, talking about these issues buried underneath a huge amount of other posts, over 200 pages long and ever-increasing. What do we get to play with? Mirage? I've calculated that if you want Mirage, you'll be waiting 122 hours, or close by it, to get it. The Kubrow? The missions seems to be glitched for some people, and working for others and the Kubrow are seemingly dying randomly, and can't be healed by warframe abilities. The term 'playing with' the content is kind of loose, from what I'm reading.

So your arguement is that the ability to drop-in is still there, just in a random location because they took a handy mechanic out? I lost all 12 Argon Crystals in one night, I can't even access the quest for mirage without the five Orokin thing I need, and an Argon Crystal, of which I have none anymore thanks to the ridiculous countdown timer. I can't even do a void mission since the problems have made people in my clan avoid playing. See, I think the problem here is that there is an issue with perspective, and it's yours. Just because you can solo things, doesn't mean that it's supposed to be done like that, as the game isn't geared towards that concept, it's core design is team-based. Other people aren't so lucky as to have your experience, so don't attempt to degrade their concerns by reducing the issues down to a matter of 'perspective'.

I can't repair my arsenal.  I have finished the vors prize quest and still don't have the component to fix the arsenal.  When I was supposed to fix the arsenal it wouldn't let me, as if I didn't have the component to fix it and there was nothing on the ground.  Because I couldn't do it I quit and restarted the game and it just skipped over the arsenal repair and moved on to the next mission in the quest.  Somebody please help me or please fix this glitch, I almost have a rhino warframe and really want to use it.

the mod screen bugs when I use it through a equipped item menu, when you interact with your kubrow on your ship to many times it will glitch into the middle of the floor, doing group missing on mercury starting with Boethius as far as I know so far wont give you credit upon completion, and while doing the collar kubrow portion of the quest if you bunker down in the building with the tank your kubrow will glitch into the tank causing the first wave to last roughly 20 to 30 minutes without any of the grimeer moving from there starting area or letting new ones spawn.

Even until this day, I cant complete the sectors on online matchmaking. And furthermore planets are missing. Just got Eris unlocked, but I had it halfway finished it before... So I guess I have to do everything from start is it?

Squad/Party user interface issues:

1) Info for other players is rarely correct (including warframe, weapons, and dragon keys)

2) Current mission not always shown correctly to other players (only happened once to me, selected a T3E mission but everyone else saw a Mercury mission)

3) On mission end, one player is ALWAYS booted from the squad (usually last or second last to join)

4) UI frequently locks up, so one person in the party is often unable to vote on the mission

5) Selecting a mission should not count as a vote to start (causes premature mission start when getting a party together)

6) The chat window auto-minimizes when you navigate anywhere, would be nice if it auto-maximized too or stayed maximized but transparent

General UI issues:

1) I almost always select Foundry when I want Arsenal and vice versa. Wish these were in the top level menu or that I could bind keys to go directly to them (F-keys would be good).

2) Navigating rapidly through the new UI gives me whiplash. Strangely, I enjoy the dizzy feeling I get.

NOTE: overall I kind of like the new UI. It's a pretty decent sacrifice of usability for awesomeness. I'm a UI software engineer and I'm sad I don't get to make that kind of trade off in the product I work on.

Bug: Uranus Nav Segment is supposed to drop from Alad V along with the Saturn Nav Segment, but it doesn't.

This is extremely annoying. I can't progress further in the game at all because all the planets past Uranus require Uranus to unlock. A fix for this would be very appreciated. Until then new players and veterans who didn't unlock all the planets prior to the update will hit a progress block.

THIS!

Have the same problem... just got there cuz a guy taxied me, but after finish some misions (tyl regor.. ash farming) the planet is still missing :(

The game freeze when try to change warframe or when select Mod->my collection...

Added: Just did the Alert on Ishtar(Venus) for teh Sprint Boost, noone in the team had the HUD. And no enemies has spawn...

Edited by gianenci

While in ship, after minimising in-game chat window by pressing ESC button on keyboard or minimise button on-screen, chat window minimises but cursor remains on-screen and warframe unable to move or select anything at all. Only the cursor can be moved but nothing is clickable. This happens occasionally and i have to restart game to resolve the issue. However, it recurs after some time..